Internet Posts from 1971

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
i-possess-a-device-in-my-pocket.jpg

First thing they'll ask it, "Can't you use it to access p0rn?"

Bigdog

Reaction score
That teacher one is spot on. I remember my parents telling me that they are only made $6000 a year as teachers in 1972.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
What the hell is going on with this team!!!! Landry rotates Staubach and Morton and we wind up losing to the &%#$ Bears!!!!!! Landry's got nothing under that hat of his. We fans have suffered long enough. Clint's 10 year experiment with this loser should be over and we should hire a real coach like Abe Gibron.

Hagman

Reaction score
The quarterback’s job is to stay in the pocket and throw the ball. Staubach runs around back there like a drunk mongoose. Name Morton the starter right now. He got us to the Super Bowl last year

Hagman

Reaction score
I don’t know why this team thought I could win anyway with the cast offs from other teams like Lance Alworth, Mike Ditka and Forest Fregg. Time to move on and draft young talent And put these two in the retirement home

Hagman

Reaction score
What the hell was Ralph Neely doing on a motorcycle? Great our starting tackle broke his leg. Season over

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
So that if Lance Rentzel acted like a perv. He was our go-to guy. Landry was stupid to get rid of him and replace him with that washed-up Lance Alworth.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Our offense sucks. We just don't score that many points. Landry always tries to win with defense. Doesn't he know that defense does not win championships?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm so tired of being "the team that can't win the big one." That's our PERMANENT status thanks to Landry. We play just well enough to get to a big game, then we CHOKE. Decades from now, we'll still be "the team that can't win the big one" while the Vikings have half a dozen championship trophies. That team has its act together and Landry should learn from them.