Internet Talent Scout

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Zaxor said:
by hook and crook mostly...:eek:

It use to be available via Premiere (think direct TV or a other sat. provider) the games have now been bought up (including NFLE) by NASN (North American Sports Network) which is on cable but I can't get cabel where I live so I am moving in June so I can get cable :D

it is getting terribly expensive to be a fan...:(

but there was a website that streamed games over the internet and I used that last year

Is that like some underground site or something? If not probably that will filtered out in US? Although not sure you can do that in US anyway, unless ISP providers do that.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Is that like some underground site or something? If not probably that will filtered out in US? Although not sure you can do that in US anyway, unless ISP providers do that.

somewhat underground...see if I bought a TV and own the spot on which that TV sits and that TV just happens to be in America and I watching my TV long distance thanks to modern technology...I believe that is my right isn't it:D
it was not filtered
fair quality

but sorry I can't give out the address or I will be shot:(

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Zaxor said:
somewhat underground...see if I bought a TV and own the spot on which that TV sits and that TV just happens to be in America and I watching my TV long distance thanks to modern technology...I believe that is my right isn't it:D
it was not filtered
fair quality

but sorry I can't give out the address or I will be shot:(

Oh, Ok, I got it. You got a buddy/family or someone who bought that gizmo, I forget the name, which can be setup to watch it on Computer?

Co-Incidently I plan to do that if I have to go overseas on project, which might happen next year.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Hostile said:
At each of the following positions, give your pick of who the best pro prospect is at that position.

No one will be graded on this. It's just for the fun of it. This is not who you think will be drafted 1st per that position. Who do you think will turn out to be the best.

QB
RB
FB
WR
TE
OT
OG
OC

DE
DT
OLB
ILB
CB
S

QB -- Cutler

RB -- White -Unless Maroney ends up in Indy

FB -- Bernstein

WR -- Stovall

TE -- Davis

OT -- Ferguson

OG -- Jhari Davis

C -- Eslinger

DE -- Williams

DT -- Bunkley

OLB -- Lawson

ILB -- Hodge

CB -- Ty Hill

S -- Zemaitis - if he plays there.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Oh, Ok, I got it. You got a buddy/family or someone who bought that gizmo, I forget the name, which can be setup to watch it on Computer?

Co-Incidently I plan to do that if I have to go overseas on project, which might happen next year.

no...no family/friend

but if you do go overseas let me know and I will see if I can get you squared away

Justis

Reaction score
QB...Matt Leinart, USC
RB...DeAngelo Williams, Memphis
FB...I honestly have no idea
WR...Chad Jackson, Florida

TE...Vernon Davis, Maryland
OT...D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Virginia
OG...Max Jean-Gilles, Georgia

OC...Nick Mangold, Ohio State

DE...Mario Williams, NC State
DT...Haloti Ngata, Oregon
OLB...AJ Hawk, Ohio State
ILB...D'Qwell Jackson, Maryland
CB...Jimmy Williams, Va Tech
S...Michael Huff, Texas

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
QB Vince Young
RB Deangelo Williams
FB
WR Santonio Holmes
TE Vernon Davis
OT DBrickashaw Ferguson
OG ?
OC Mangold

DE Mario Williams
DT Haloti Ngata
OLB Manny Lawson
ILB AJ Hawk (im predicting he will be moved there)
CB Jimmy Williams
S Michael Huff