Interpret this weird dream

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I dreamed that this dude I knew from high school and didn't even like back then was now a creative artist who kept weaving these cool Persian rugs and selling them. One day he gave me this cool piece of collapsible luggage that I had been wanting for a long time. When I offered to pay for it, he said don't worry about it. It's a gift. I was super surprised.

Here's how I interpret this dream:

Amber Heard is the daughter of Satan and is out to get me.

nobody

Reaction score
Okay, so Persia is the old word for modern day Iran. Everyone knows that rug is another term for a toupee. So your old classmate, who you didn't even like, became an artist that created Islamic toupees and suddenly gave you, for free, a collapsible luggage..probably made of a similar textile to the rugs. Obviously it was a ploy to get you to travel so he could blow up the luggage and thus killing you for his glorious love Amber Heard.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Okay, so Persia is the old word for modern day Iran. Everyone knows that rug is another term for a toupee. So your old classmate, who you didn't even like, became an artist that created Islamic toupees and suddenly gave you, for free, a collapsible luggage..probably made of a similar textile to the rugs. Obviously it was a ploy to get you to travel so he could blow up the luggage and thus killing you for his glorious love Amber Heard.

Perfect interpretation. Thanks.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dreamed that this dude I knew from high school and didn't even like back then was now a creative artist who kept weaving these cool Persian rugs and selling them. One day he gave me this cool piece of collapsible luggage that I had been wanting for a long time. When I offered to pay for it, he said don't worry about it. It's a gift. I was super surprised.

Waitasec! Hold the phone!

Amber Heard was once a dude you knew back in high school??? :eek:

;)

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

He pulled a Bruce and was asking you out for a date

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beat me to it.

cowboyec

Reaction score
aliens.
your most recent abduction is coming to memory.
the guy from h.s. is an alien.
the rug is actually a star map.
the collapsable luggage he gave you contains everything....the key to interpret the star map...who they are...where they are from...the source of power they use for flight.
it's collapsable because it contains alot of informative @#$%.
atleast you were abducted by the extra-terrestrial version of "the white hats".
thats why they gave you something.
the bad dudes are just @#$ #$%^& who take.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
aliens.
your most recent abduction is coming to memory.
the guy from h.s. is an alien.
the rug is actually a star map.
the collapsable luggage he gave you contains everything....the key to interpret the star map...who they are...where they are from...the source of power they use for flight.
it's collapsable because it contains alot of informative @#$%.
atleast you were abducted by the extra-terrestrial version of "the white hats".
thats why they gave you something.
the bad dudes are just @#$ #$%^& who take.
I've been trying to figure out who's drugs I want more. @Reverend Conehead or @cowboyec. I'm pretty sure I would have a good time either way.

yimyammer

Reaction score

I interpret it as you want a free Gyro sandwich with extra ziziki sauce on the side

timb2

Reaction score
Old high school grudges still haunt you and you want to make amends now in life. You want to let those childish grudges go now as an adult.

Them

Reaction score
kZGuumf.jpg

In your "dream," the dude from high school represented a part of yourself
that you are not very fond of...The fact that the dude from high school
was creative and economically prosperous indicates that there may be a way for
you to change that negative side of yourself into something more rewarding....The
dude giving you a gift that you always wanted seems to point toward the idea that
you have always had the power to make your life better for yourself; and you just need
to look deep inside to find the answers ...Choose wisely Grasshopper!