Video: Introducing Barry Church

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Waste of time video......you made a video of highlights using 7 plays?.....and to show a guy hurt at the end, when Church and everyone was *****ing about the injury to Lee.

I really hope Barry can back his mouth without the expense of letting Calvin dominate the game.

Danger

Reaction score
Little skimpy of the actual highlights but cool nonetheless. Hope he smashes Taint like Suh stomps on peoples heads...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Waste of time video......you made a video of highlights using 7 plays?.....and to show a guy hurt at the end, when Church and everyone was *****ing about the injury to Lee.

I really hope Barry can back his mouth without the expense of letting Calvin dominate the game.

You should totally make a better one. Then we can all let you know what we think, except we'll be tactful.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

U mad? Or Nah?

chagus

Reaction score
I dug it. Although I don't think Church intended to break any ribs on that tackle with Marshal. It was more of an accident. Go Cowboys!!!!

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score

Plz be more rude! Cmon man, we are all very big cowboy fans...:thumbup:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
You should totally make a better one. Then we can all let you know what we think, except we'll be tactful.

Can't, he doesn't have that many highlights unless you put the ones where guys are breaking his ankles, then you would at least have 10-14 different highlights