Video: Introducing Barry Church

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I enjoyed this video with a Cuban Stoagie and a mojito...good times.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Can't, he doesn't have that many highlights unless you put the ones where guys are breaking his ankles, then you would at least have 10-14 different highlights

lol he took some highlights from just this season. Breaking ankles? Dude had like maybe a handful of bad angle tackles. Hate much? By your screen name I would never guess that.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
lol he took some highlights from just this season. Breaking ankles? Dude had like maybe a handful of bad angle tackles. Hate much? By your screen name I would never guess that.
Think he is talking more about the forum in the user name...

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Waste of time video......you made a video of highlights using 7 plays?.....and to show a guy hurt at the end, when Church and everyone was *****ing about the injury to Lee.

I really hope Barry can back his mouth without the expense of letting Calvin dominate the game.

And yet you took the time to decipher how many videos were used in your little notebook. So the **** what if someone is happy about one of OUR players responding to some nonsense regarding a player, a certain play, etc. We made the dance. Be happy and enjoy it. You don't always have to be a negative Nancy.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Says a lot that his highleet reel has only routine plays. Church is a liability back there who gets a pass from fans bc he is a feel good story being an UDFA.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Going pretty hard at Church there aren't you lol?

Not really....the guy misses tackles way too often. Its funny how people on here think they know it all. I laugh very hard especially when they say they need to upgrade at the safety position and find a replacement for Wilcox when it should be the complete opposite.
Also I feel that Church should be more worried about shutting down CJ then putting a bounty on Tate. Hope he doesn't focus into much on doing so and letting the big man take another W from our team.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
It's known I'm no fan of Church, especially in deep coverage. I thought it was telling that you had to use the same highlights over and over again.

Hope he plays well, I think his best role is as nickel linebacker. I think the biggest issue is that both he and JJ Wilcox are better suited for strong safety.