Introduction

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome aboard ISTT. Glad you found us, get comfortable because we are getting ready to enter the "long sleep" soon, otherwise known as off season.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am ispkthetruth. Thank you for letting me join the forum. I've been a cowboys fan since the early 80s.
Welcome! I hope your user name doesn't indicate that you're one of those people who likes to just dig in and relentlessly debase the team, and call it the "truth"! :D

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hmmm..........not sure I can trust You, I only have Your word that You speak the truth (although it could be "spike" the truth, or "spank" for that matter).

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hmmm..........not sure I can trust You, I only have Your word that You speak the truth (although it could be "spike" the truth, or "spank" for that matter).
I'll vouch for him....or her. (I'm not sure, since we've never met.)

Londonboy

Reaction score
I'll vouch for him....or her. (I'm not sure, since we've never met.)
OK, gotta trust a Chap with such an honest face, if You say the vast amount of info in His intro is all true, then I'll believe Him.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love spank the truth!!! That should be it's own web site.

Since he has that moniker, we can't invite him to the next PJG Yarn Spinnin' Throw Down. What good is the truthsayer at a gathering of posters trying to out lie each other??

I wonder if he's married? I wonder what he says when she says "does this dress make my butt look big"? "Are you excited about my mother coming to stay for a month"? and the mother lode "where were you last night"?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
OK, gotta trust a Chap with such an honest face, if You say the vast amount of info in His intro is all true, then I'll believe Him.
Oh wait...is that what vouch for means?................Never mind. :eek:

:muttley:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And you just lied!!!!!

We never rest cases on this forum, or the previous one!!! We go on and on and on and on and no one hears anyone else!!!!!
But, I have already admitted I lie. I am not even a real coach.