Introduction

FanSince71

Reaction score
Hey all.

I’ve been reading this board for a few years and decided to finally open myself up to some conversation. I used to be a member of another Cowboys board and I stopped posting years ago because of trolls and internet tough guys. Mainly, though, because of Romo love/hate debates (ad nauseam) and Cowboys fans who have agendas regarding players on our roster.

As I’ve mentioned, I’m not exactly new, so I’m well aware the same kinds of characters come here, but I like the way this board is moderated.

I will say this, though... if Mike Fisher ever comes here and/or becomes an administrator for this board I am OUT. Lol

Literally been a fan since 1971. Somewhere there is a picture of me in my crib at Harris Hospital (Ft Worth) with a Dallas Cowboys football - that I still have!!!

Peace.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hey all.

I’ve been reading this board for a few years and decided to finally open myself up to some conversation. I used to be a member of another Cowboys board and I stopped posting years ago because of trolls and internet tough guys. Mainly, though, because of Romo love/hate debates (ad nauseam) and Cowboys fans who have agendas regarding players on our roster.

As I’ve mentioned, I’m not exactly new, so I’m well aware the same kinds of characters come here, but I like the way this board is moderated.

I will say this, though... if Mike Fisher ever comes here and/or becomes an administrator for this board I am OUT. Lol

Literally been a fan since 1971. Somewhere there is a picture of me in my crib at Harris Hospital (Ft Worth) with a Dallas Cowboys football - that I still have!!!

Peace.
Welcome :welcome:we post nekkit on game day I post that way all the time