Introduction

Stak78

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I’ve been lurking on the board for a while. It just makes me feel better to read other folks see the same obvious things I do. But I can’t help not putting in my own two cents in anymore.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey everybody,
I’ve been lurking on the board for a while. It just makes me feel better to read other folks see the same obvious things I do. But I can’t help not putting in my own two cents in anymore.
Well it's about time you spoke up! @CouchCoach has been telling everyone he has his own personal stalker, and we keep telling him, "No, he's stalking all of us!"

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome Stak, glad you're finally out of the shadows and out in the open. Forget that two cents worth, I go for a whole dollar's worth of noncents. S'ok, I am the wealthiest man on this board in noncents.

Xelda

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
Welcome and bring every penny, nickel, dime, quarter and dollar you've got. The tears, thoughts, anger, frustration and opinions are justifiable ready to fly. None of us signed up for this dumpster fire. At least Miami was honest about their tanking.