Iron Maiden North American tour 2019

Vomit

Reaction score
Oh boy! Who's in? I will be making the 5 hour roadtrip to Chicago! Up the Irons!

IRON MAIDEN Announces 2019 'Legacy Of The Beast' North American Tour

November 9, 2018 49 Comments

FacebookTwitterPinterestRedditMore31.3K
ironmaidenbookofsoulspromooct2018_638.jpg

IRON MAIDEN will bring the "Legacy Of The Beast" tour to North America in 2019 for an extensive series of arena and amphitheater shows produced by Live Nation, including a first-ever headline appearance at the Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles. The tour will cover a total of 33 cities right across the U.S.A. and Canada, including Portland, Oregon where they haven't played since 1987 on the "Somewhere In Time" tour, Hartford, Connecticut where they last played in 2005, and many other places not visited since the "Maiden England" 2012-2013 tour. The full list of dates is below.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maiden-announces-2019-legacy-of-the-beast-north-american-tour/

Vomit

Reaction score
Gonna be a really big show. And this time for the 1st time since the 80s, they're gonna play my favorite, "Flight of Icarus". My kind of party.

Vomit

Reaction score
I was listening to Powerslave earlier. I guess it was still in my mind.
Always a good option. That run from 1980-1988 for Maiden was unreal. Particularly "Beast", "Piece" and "Slave". All great. A band at its peak.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Awesome to see Bruce Dickinson and the fellas are still hard at it. Takes me back to the times of smoking illicit substances in my Air Force dormitory room during the early Eighties. Freddie lives on.

Vomit

Reaction score
Awesome to see Bruce Dickinson and the fellas are still hard at it. Takes me back to the times of smoking illicit substances in my Air Force dormitory room during the early Eighties. Freddie lives on.
That's awesome. My kids very first concert was Maiden in 2012. One of my boys was 9 the other was 7. Maiden is still a force and universally acclaimed. Can hardly wait to see them again; it will be my 7th show.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
At Dos Equis pavilion. That place changes it name so often I have to constantly check if it’s fair park or not.

Vomit

Reaction score
At Dos Equis pavilion. That place changes it name so often I have to constantly check if it’s fair park or not.
I hear ya. I'm going to the Chicago show and even though I've been there before, I never know the name..SMH

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Oh boy! Who's in? I will be making the 5 hour roadtrip to Chicago! Up the Irons!

IRON MAIDEN will bring the "Legacy Of The Beast" tour to North America in 2019 for an extensive series of arena and amphitheater shows produced by Live Nation, including a first-ever headline appearance at the Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles. The tour will cover a total of 33 cities right across the U.S.A. and Canada, including Portland, Oregon where they haven't played since 1987 on the "Somewhere In Time" tour, Hartford, Connecticut where they last played in 2005, and many other places not visited since the "Maiden England" 2012-2013 tour. The full list of dates is below.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maiden-announces-2019-legacy-of-the-beast-north-american-tour/

The old forms of torture are still the best

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Thanks for the post :clap:
It is a must see show

Somewhere in Time wasted years

somewhere-in-time-1986.jpg

lukin2006

Reaction score
Does Iron Maiden have a greatest hits? Not a big fan, just curious.

Vomit

Reaction score
Does Iron Maiden have a greatest hits? Not a big fan, just curious.
Not really a "hits" type of band as they saw little to no airplay either via radio or MTV and still have sold over 100 million albums. If interested in a CD that has a lot of good intro songs, try "Best of the Beast" from 1996.

Iron_Maiden_Best_Of_The_Beast_LimitedEd.jpg

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

This is something I would like to be interested in.