Video: Irvin and Deion talking about partying during Super Bowl week

jimmy40

Reaction score
The offensive line must have partied harder than anyone with that pathetic excuse for run blocking. I think Emmitt had 23 yards his first carry about 25 yards his last 17 carries.

I take it back, Neil O Donnell obviously partied harder than anyone.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
yeh, but that was the Switzer Super Bowl. Kevin Williams was the no. 2 wr on that team, Hailey was older, and E Will was coming off the accident, and quite frankly wasn't as good.
I wasn't as confident in that team… And Bam Morris got busy as the game went on. If it wasn't for O'Donell, that game goes the other way. (and Larry Brown of course:D)

I have always said the 95 SB team was coached by the players. Switzer was a joke Jones grabbed at as a name to replace Johnson hoping the fans would buy it. It was still Johnsons players doing the legwork. I mean the guy carries a loaded gun in to DFW airport. Aikman and Irvin willed that team to win despite their owner and coach. Even that year, I felt it was ours from training camp. I mean against teams like the Cardinals and Bengals back then, I would go shopping with the wife, cause I knew we already won.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
I have always said the 95 SB team was coached by the players. Switzer was a joke Jones grabbed at as a name to replace Johnson hoping the fans would buy it. It was still Johnsons players doing the legwork. I mean the guy carries a loaded gun in to DFW airport. Aikman and Irvin willed that team to win despite their owner and coach. Even that year, I felt it was ours from training camp. I mean against teams like the Cardinals and Bengals back then, I would go shopping with the wife, cause I knew we already won.

Ha! like your confidence. Switzer was a boob. A likable boob with a Super Bowl ring, but a boob none the less.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score

They played the Bengals the year before.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
As a Boys fan from the 70's when we hit the 90's those superbowl teams were incredible, I never wondered if we would win, just by how much. Even in the playoffs. When Jimmy came out with his "Put it in three inch headlines" deal thats how I felt about every game back then. Never in doubt. The 40whiners loss in 94, the bad first 5 minutes, mud soaked game, that was a shock that we did not come back, even then I was confident.(tht was a great game to watch though ignoring the loss) Jimmy did not mess around as a coach, Aikman was deadly as a QB and Smith, man what words can adequately describe him, greatest of all time.

This team is a far cry from that dominant force of that team. Those boys did what they were gunna do no matter what you did to try to stop em, it just didn't matte what you were doing on offense or defense. This team comes out and asks the other team how do you want to play this? OK, we can do that. Lose, not hard at all, let go lose.

Man from the classy, finess 70's Landry titles to the sheer dominant, punch you in the nose style 90's dynasty we have fallen far. Makes me a sad panda.

Me too. That's why that 94 title game sucked ... BIG TIME!!