Video: Irvin and Parsons Interview

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Does anyone know who the other guys in the video are? Other than Irvin and Parsons, of course. The guy with the D necklace said he played for Pittsburgh, but I don't recognize who he is.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This interview just a reminder of why we need to get rid of lames like LVE and surround this man with
more folks like him.

LVE didn’t have a bad season and good luck finding more generational players like Parsons.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Phenomenal interview. Kid has wisdom and maturity far beyond his years. Micah is looking and sounding more and more like a generational player with each passing week.

1. Amazing natural ability and skill
2. Right work ethic and mentality
3. Humble and teachable
4. Killer instinct and intuition/feel for the game
5. Natural leader

What a blessing to draft him at 12. This is the kind of player and leader that can be a cornerstone for years and most importantly— he can teach the other players how to play the game the right way

tyke1doe

Reaction score
When they mentioned the "White House," Irvin talking about "My CTE acting up!" :laugh:
I'll have to watch the whole episode when I get time, but Micah's story about Aeneas Williams was a gem, and say what you will about Michael Irvin, but he can tell a story. I could sit and listen to him all day.
Other nuggets:
Micah said DLaw is his competitor. He's playing to be the best defender on defense, so DLaw better watch out.
"I'm not playing to have fun. I'm playing to beat the breaks off of you," Micah.
"I gotta show Mike (Irvin) my word (They were playing Scrabble before Irvin entered the room). STRIPPER!" - Channing Crowder. :lmao:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Does anyone know who the other guys in the video are? Other than Irvin and Parsons, of course. The guy with the D necklace said he played for Pittsburgh, but I don't recognize who he is.

The moderator with the "D" neckless is Ryan Clark - former Pittsburgh Steeler safety, now a NFL analyst on ESPN.
The light-skinned guy with the tight braids is Channing Crowder - former Miami Dolphins linebacker (2005-2010).
The quiet guy with the gray beard is Fred Taylor - all-time leading rusher for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Tussinman

Reaction score
This interview just a reminder of why we need to get rid of lames like LVE and surround this man with
more folks like him.
LVE: "know your place rookie, don't be trying to make all the plays"

Parsons: *plays on the line, linebacker, and in coverage (so basically plays everything). 100 percent effort and goes for the ball carrier every play

*Makes first team all pro, finishes top 3 in DPOTY voting

LVE: *crickets

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
LVE had a bad season and it’s not about finding folks as talented as Parsons but with the same ‘mentality.’

That’s your opinion. He had a couple of bad games but overall he’s played pretty well. That’s my opinion and it’s the opinion of some who cover the Cowboys.

cowboyz

Reaction score
lve's problem is injuries, just unfortunate, but predictable given his history. what I like is, they seem to have the lb draft profile correct, sean lee, lve, micah. even jaylon. they took gambles on injurie history, but at least they can spot them. even hitchens. only bobby carpenter which was a parcells pick, as a lb they missed on, that i can remember oh yeah, that wade phillips linebacker in the ST draft.

stuckindc

Reaction score
lve's problem is injuries, just unfortunate, but predictable given his history. what I like is, they seem to have the lb draft profile correct, sean lee, lve, micah. even jaylon. they took gambles on injurie history, but at least they can spot them. even hitchens. only bobby carpenter which was a parcells pick, as a lb they missed on, that i can remember oh yeah, that wade phillips linebacker in the ST draft.
Jabril Cox too..if he stays healthy, he will be real.good

Mr_437

Reaction score
That was a classic! Channing n Irvin had me laughing so much, my goodness. If DQ leaves, Micah did mention Vic F. really liked him in the draft process and would rush him inside and out. A matter of time before the team is Parsons on some Ray Lewis type energy.