Twitter: Irvin: If Cowboys clean up penalties, they will be chasing the undefeated 1972 Dolphins

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I think we'll tangibly improve if we minimize those penalties but chasing the undefeated 1972 Dolphins? Well in a way yes, we do coach and play at the talent level of 50 years ago.
Irvin played too much rock, paper and scissors when he was a kid.
Too much rock.

conner01

Reaction score
so your if and butts mean do NOTmean more or less then Mikes. Sorry Charlie , when fans or media want to promote a narrative , its ok because so many fans in here so just that ;ay the whit if guessing game..no one knows,.If dak doesnt go down in 2020 we win that division going away that year as well.i know this in my gut.,.so our division possibly can get better But so can we..defnsively especially

add in have 50% less penalty's and i can see why Mike said what he said..fans only like negative story lines anything that opens the mind up to positivity and dreaming isnt allowed around here.it gets pissed on immediately. :espn:

I say we have shot at at least an NFCCG this season, I can feel it , If im wrong, we can revisit in February. Enjoy The ride its short one.
Show me a team that’s led the league in penalties who’ve won anything
You can’t give your opponent a free 100 or so yards a game when most NFL games are decided by basically a FG
That’s a recipe for losing and a huge part of why we beat bad teams last year but lost to good ones

blueblood70

Reaction score
Show me a team that’s led the league in penalties who’ve won anything
You can’t give your opponent a free 100 or so yards a game when most NFL games are decided by basically a FG
That’s a recipe for losing and a huge part of why we beat bad teams last year but lost to good ones
IT WAS PRESEASON, now back to reality when they are making these mistakes with OUR 2022 , starting lineup real starters in real game then we can let out the whiners.

BTW we also beat good ones and we also were in all games but the Denver game toe to toe yes penalty's lost some of those game down the stretch but last Saturday PS game means nothing as last year does not. we will see the real games and then judge..

overactions to a PS is ridiculous as is mocking MI for saying how he feels..

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And we should catch them I don't think Csonka, Kick and Morris can run that fast at their age.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Irvin is being overly optimistic, I expect the Cowboys to have a good season but sorry Mike I don't agree with your assessment. I think 11-6 or 12-5

phildadon86

Reaction score
Both Jones and Johnson share the blame equally.
I disagree.

That dinner that started it all was Jerry bragging in front of everyone how it was HIM and not Jimmy as the main reason the team was so successful.

Jerry's ego was the catalyst for the entire fallout. Look at it this way.

Jerry is still talking. Jimmy isnt. When you know you accomplished something you dont need to brag about it and embellish the story.

links18

Reaction score
How about some insight into how the penalities could be cleaned up, Mike? That's kind of just a cop out to cite the penalties as standing in the way of perfection without some idea about what to do about them.

conner01

Reaction score
IT WAS PRESEASON, now back to reality when they are making these mistakes with OUR 2022 , starting lineup real starters in real game then we can let out the whiners.

BTW we also beat good ones and we also were in all games but the Denver game toe to toe yes penalty's lost some of those game down the stretch but last Saturday PS game means nothing as last year does not. we will see the real games and then judge..

overactions to a PS is ridiculous as is mocking MI for saying how he feels..
It was pre season but it was also all last year
It wasn’t before last year but it’s certainly something that MM needs to get in check

blueblood70

Reaction score
It was pre season but it was also all last year
It wasn’t before last year but it’s certainly something that MM needs to get in check
BUT BUT BUT leave those in your bathroom.

SO? different players and different seasons in different games..,this Regular season HAS NOT started yet let it go!!