Video: Irvin vs Stephen A: The Cowboys are looking spectacular right now! First Take

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Stephen A is always about the Cowboys getting fan's hopes up and then disappointing.

Yup, and it's a lame argument because only two people can make it to the final dance and there is one winner. Your team is not always going to win so dissapointment will happen unless it's your year.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Yup, and it's a lame argument because only two people can make it to the final dance and there is one winner. Your team is not always going to win so dissapointment will happen unless it's your year.
Exactly. He has a 31/32 chance every year of bring right. Just shut up its so obvious what his shtick is

Carson

Reaction score
Stephen A is always about the Cowboys getting fan's hopes up and then disappointing.
Because he always plays the field. Only one team wins the super bowl. If Dallas doesn’t win the super bowl, he’s always right. Even if they go to the NFC Championship or lose the Super Bowl he will always claim he is right.

“I told you.” “Accident waiting to happen” etc etc

shabazz

Reaction score
Irvin’s homerness is campy but he’s great entertainment however the only thing sadder than watching that show is feeling the need to start a thread about it......and yes, I've posted in dumber threads than this.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Show should be called “Old Take”.
Only talks negatively about the Cowboys for ratings. SAS has become a bad comedian performing at a bar in Nebraska. Sports journalist my butt.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
When I rarely see SAS on TV, it strikes me how he's such a jackass and an obnoxious blowhard, to boot -- (that's surely being too nice.):angry:

Last edited:

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Show should be called “Old Take”.
Only talks negatively about the Cowboys for ratings. SAS has become a bad comedian performing at a bar in Nebraska. Sports journalist my butt.
Its the same ol schtick, Skip and Irvin sing the praises of the Boys and SAS and Horseface talk smack about them, its boring - get a new act.