Is 2022 officially a tank-season?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Not really lol. It actually cost a bit extra to have the stars and number on the back. The next suit is going to be even better when I go for that in a few years. In the meantime, I love what I have. You can see it in my pfp and signature.
Yes I see it, I just find it oddly fascinating that I have never in my life seen not only one furboy, but several like a furboy convention,
Not poking fun, just being serious.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yes I see it, I just find it oddly fascinating that I have never in my life seen not only one furboy, but several like a furboy convention,
Not poking fun, just being serious.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you're saying. Just for clarity, are you saying you haven't met a fursuiter before?

Jipper

Reaction score
If not us then who? The rest of the division sucks more than us and no one has improved

Got to wait until after the draft before it all shakes out but Philly with 3 1st round draft picks is going to be vastly improved. Washington has their qb now too so I'd worry about both of them first, NY still seems further back on the pack.

Historical trends are a tough one to shake, I have no faith this team can break a near 20 year trend.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
So year 28 of losing. How man sheep coats do you own?
I smile at these lil “sheep” silly put downs. Expectations don’t torment me like yourself. Just go.My guess is you opened your mouth but you don’t have the metal to back up lame declaration. So you’ll set around here saying I’m leaving…….just go?

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
You gonna talk about it, or be about it?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dude, don't invest anything in this team. laugh at them and ridicule them and have a good day. They evidently don't care if they win, just show them the money and they are happy.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welp guys it’s over for me supporting this organization, I’m not wasting another minute on this con-artist losing franchise anymore. I hope Dak gets out of here soon. The 1% of hope is they draft a sub 4.35 WR, OG & true NT.

Enjoy being miserable for rest of y’all lives.
After today I’m done. Let me say my farewell.

I’ll be waiting for Dak trade to Dolphins

https://finheaven.com/threads/dolphins-continuing-to-talk-to-x-and-other-notes.372175/page-4
I’ll come visit at end of the season see if you will take 28th year of losing. :muttley:
So year 28 of losing. How man sheep coats do you own?
:thumbup: Do I become the mod after failed season? @Reality
Everyone improved equal to or more than Cowboys.
You want to put some money on this season outcome?
The goal is to have success in the post-season. Jesus how much brain-washed can you get? Oh I forgot 27 years of mediocrity will do that. :facepalm:
You are a SHEEP FAN.

Dlty3ae.png

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Welp guys it’s over for me supporting this organization, I’m not wasting another minute on this con-artist losing franchise anymore. I hope Dak gets out of here soon. The 1% of hope is they draft a sub 4.35 WR, OG & true NT.

Bye

Chuck 54

Reaction score

No, not unless you call winning the division and maybe winning a playoff game a tank season.