Is anyone else looking forward to a Press Conference form the Jerry/Stephen?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Or just them going on a radio show to talk about free agency. I know nobody at this moment cares to hear from them unless it's a FA signing that can really help this team. At this point what can they really say that won't be in one ear and out the other at this point? There's nothing they can say to us that will be beneficial. We've heard what they're going to say in years past around this time. So if they were to start their usual mumbo jumbo, do they really think we'd buy what they're saying???

Aven8

Reaction score
FA technically doesn’t even start until tomorrow, so the next announcement from these Bozo’s will most likely be after they pay a fortune for Lamb, Micah, or dare I say Dak……

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
FA technically doesn’t even start until tomorrow, so the next announcement from these Bozo’s will most likely be after they pay a fortune for Lamb, Micah, or dare I say Dak……
you're so right about that, fans are upset!! These are deals we know are coming, what about the UNKNOWN!!!???

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Is anyone else looking forward to a Press Conference form the Jerry/Stephen?​

Why? Will it be the same-old, same-old? Or are both announcing they are resigning from their self-appointed front office positions? The latter would be beyond interesting for sure.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
I am...but, more importantly, I'm waiting to see which reporter has the cajones to put them on the spot and ask them "why should the fans believe you are serious about winning when you're basically trying to "run it back" with the same team (which is now missing at least 2 starters from a year ago) while other teams seem to be actively trying to improve their squads?"

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Or just them going on a radio show to talk about free agency. I know nobody at this moment cares to hear from them unless it's a FA signing that can really help this team. At this point what can they really say that won't be in one ear and out the other at this point? There's nothing they can say to us that will be beneficial. We've heard what they're going to say in years past around this time. So if they were to start their usual mumbo jumbo, do they really think we'd buy what they're saying???

Will not happen till beginning of April.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am...but, more importantly, I'm waiting to see which reporter has the cajones to put them on the spot and ask them "why should the fans believe you are serious about winning when you're basically trying to "run it back" with the same team (which is now missing at least 2 starters from a year ago) while other teams seem to be actively trying to improve their squads?"
That would be interesting since much of the media pool have been composed of eunuchs for a very long time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I stopped purposely listening to them a long time ago. What I see and hear is from what is posted on here. From posts and / or video clips and tweets.

When they do have one, I will wait for the cliff notes on here. Speaking of cliffs, many on on the edge right now. I could push a few off though. :muttley:

Chasing6

Reaction score
How can we hear about a free agency signing, without hearing about more cap space being created first?

ICP

Reaction score
I actively avoid listening to either of those clowns. Jerry's voice especially makes my stomach turn