Is anyone interesting playing tomorrow?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who would be an interesting guy to watch? Mazi? Deuce?
Deuece probably won't he's been out with an injury, Mazi will get some time, not sure how much

Interested in seeing Carson, ALL of our WR's not named turpin or brooks
the young TE's

OL
DL

The running backs don't really interest me, i'm not sure how i'll feel about seeing snoop/freeman, I do however want to see this Peat kid

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Who would be an interesting guy to watch? Mazi? Deuce?
Backup QB. Can Lance show that he's worthy of the second spot?

Third and fourth receiver. We need someone to step up in that No. 3 role. It appears that it will be Tolbert and he should get some preseason playing time. There's also an interesting crowd going for those next receiver spots: Brooks, Cropper and Flournoy in particular. Not as interested in seeing Johnson, since he's been in the league for a while as a vet.

Backup tight ends. I want to see some improvement from Schoonmaker, but also see what happens with the group vying for the third/fourth spots: Hendershot, Stephens Jr. and Brevyn-Spann.

Offensive line: Asim Richards might be the main guy to watch here if Guyton is held out since he was sick. I don't want Edoga anywhere near the starting spot at LT, so Richards' play may go a long way toward determining if we have a fallback in case Guyton is not ready or would have to kick Smith out to LT. Plus, I'm interested in seeing the Hoffman/Beebe battle at C.

Those are the main offensive players I'm interested in. I didn't mention any of the running backs because I don't think Elliott, Dowdle, Freeman or Vaughn will be playing (the last two because of injury). May be interesting if roster fillers like Davis and Pete can make some noise in their absence, though.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
On defense:

I want to see Kneeland and Mazi on the line since we're going to be relying on both a lot.

I want to see Overshown, Liufau and Harvey at linebacker.

I want to see the younger corners Scott and Carson.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
On defense:

I want to see Kneeland and Mazi on the line since we're going to be relying on both a lot.

I want to see Overshown, Liufau and Harvey at linebacker.

I want to see the younger corners Scott and Carson.
yes I want harvey to make it, cut Wilson!

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I don't even know what time the game is tomorrow. I do know, however, that I'm going to be a lazy boy and lounge around the house and smoke ribs. I'll glance at the game if I see it.