Is anyone interesting playing tomorrow?

plymkr

Reaction score
I hope Mazi, Kneeland, Guyton, Beebe, Overshown, Liafau, Richards,bFlournoy. Hope lots to see
Yeah, Overshown and Richards. Also the TE Stephens. He was supposed to be good last season but he tore his ACL. The 2 2nd year ACL guys, Stephens and Overshown, as well as Lance will be the guys I’m watching. Hoping for the best.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully the OL will see some different defensive fronts and adjust or at least improve week to week.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Our depth is a big question mark IMO. So everyone playing is interesting. I don't need to se Micah or Martin, I know what they are. Preseason is for everyone else

Creeper

Reaction score
I will be watching the DTs, especially Mazi early in the game.

On offense of course the focus will be on Trey Lance. We should all be hoping he puts on a show even if it is against scrubs. The better he looks the more value he brings in a trade, if they decide to trade him.

I am also curious to see what they do with Luepke. I am hoping he gets some carries tonight so we can see what he does when he carries the ball, and if he can hold onto it.

Other than that is is always cool to watch the rookies to see what they bring, if anything.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Yeah, wasn't he on the Chargers? Did we sign him?
Jerry tried. Means was looking for league vet min. and three cases of Twinkies and Jerry was only willing to cough-up Snowballs.

zombieland-tallahassee.gif