Is anyone SHOCKED that ESPN is not overblowing the T.O. Interview?

satam55

Reaction score
I'm shocked that it's been since Thursday night since the initial T.O.-Deion interview aired and ESPN TV and National ESPN Radio is not talking about it AT ALL! :eek:

And did y'all notice that Ed Werder did not cover the Cowboys this weekend?

Something must be going on behind the scenes that is preventing ESPN from over-blowing this story.

I'm thinking that Jerry paid off ESPN to ignore this story.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
ESPN is probably pissed off that the NFL network had the interview first. And maybe that's why Ed Werder didn't cover the Cowboys?

Who knows what happened. Personally, I'm glad ESPN is at the bottom of the barrel on this one.

Next question...:D

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2439628 said:
ESPN is probably pissed off that the NFL network had the interview first. And maybe that's why Ed Werder didn't cover the Cowboys?

Who knows what happened. Personally, I'm glad ESPN is at the bottom of the barrel on this one.

enjoy the titans Ed, they are now 10-1. How about THAT STORY!

Next Question.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
As I said in another thread, NFL Network is a competitor. They don't want to give them too much attention, so they mostly tried to keep it quiet. It had to have killed them.

Maybe this was T.O.'s plan all along.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
plus the Cowboys WON and Owens played GREAT. Clinton Portis threw his OL under the bus earlier this year....but HE and the OL responded positively and he is the leading rusher in the NFL. If they had responded differently, the media would take a different approach to how the continued the coverage of the story.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
Im not surprised at all. I liked the reaction of the crew from NFL network. They basically stated that TO is no different than any other receiver and he should want the ball in his hands more often than not.

Good coverage NFLN.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I'm only shocked that anyone even turns on ESPN anymore. The only time I have in the last several months is when I'm forced to because they have coverage of a game I want to watch. I gave up on NFL Live, Sportscenter and all the alike a while ago.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2439628 said:

:lmao2: :bow:

satam55

Reaction score
DABOYZ;2439737 said:
Im not surprised at all. I liked the reaction of the crew from NFL network. They basically stated that TO is no different than any other receiver and he should want the ball in his hands more often than not.

Good coverage NFLN.
We were talking about espn's reaction, non nfln