Is CeeDee the 1 WR in the League? Micah thinks So

Aven8

Reaction score
Lamb has 122 catches and Tyreek and St Brown are 2nd with 110. He’s also only 66 yards behind Tyreek. He’s up there with all the top guys as far as I’m concerned. Had Mike opened the offense to start the season he might be pushing 2,000 yards.

Proof

Reaction score
This guy has a lot of opinions. I must say with the injuries etc out there I think it’s CeeDee or Tyreke. Slide 2 is the interview portion

i'd say at this point, this season, he's got a viable case to be considered the best wr. i personally wouldn't declare it, but don't find fault in a teammate feelign that way.

Scotman

Reaction score
You’re wasting your time. LOL.

It’s not my thing either, but at least I understand the generation gap perspective. I don’t think most will though.

He’s not even that great of a talker, but that’s not the point with the youth… it doesn’t matter with these kids because they’re so used to voicing their entire thought process online.

I listen to it here and there to pick up nuggets on the team or NFL, but Kudos to him if it develops his broadcast skills and he eventually follows in tracks of Aikman, Romo, Nate, Deion, Moose, Irvin, etc..
When I tell kids that I was a teacher and a school superintendent before I retired, they can't even pretend to care. When I tell them that my YouTube channel has almost 50k subscribers, and that I do in fact have "MERCH," you'd think I was some sort of mythical god. LOL

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Why is Micah worried about anyone being #1, not like he's #1, maybe #1 at talking instead of just playing!!!

You are the type that turns on anyone. Why do you care what he says? It's his life not yours. Some of you need to quit worrying so much what athletes do. When he's on the field he plays great. Nobody should care of the opinion of a 20 year old as much as some here do.

Scotman

Reaction score
I get this completely. I have 3 kids 11-16. So I know all about the recent generations social media work. I just think there could be a little less over the top bravado at times (time and place) and maybe a little more quiet confidence that carries over. Example...Micah Twitter(X) arguments with Gronk, etc. I think Gronk had a point about why was he going after Purdy. No reason

But overall I think he has an interesting take on CeeDee this season
I feel that. I can appreciate the athlete that just does his thing at a high level and they act like they've been there before.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You are the type that turns on anyone. Why do you care what he says? It's his life not yours. Some of you need to quit worrying so much what athletes do. When he's on the field he plays great. Nobody should care of the opinion of a 20 year old as much as some here do.
you've been turned on all your life, just look at you!!!!

Praxit

Reaction score
Parsons having a podcast and being involved in social media isn't even an issue for me. His entire generation interacts through social media. Did you know that a recent survey shows the top three answers when 8-12 year old kids in the US and UK are asked what they want to be are "YouTuber, teacher and professional athlete."

If you are hoping these young men will stay off social media, you're going to be disappointed.
Yep, it comes with the generation. Its basically a two edge sword. Go into the kitchen, gotta take the heat as well.
Really glad
I didn't get this in my time.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Lamb has 122 catches and Tyreek and St Brown are 2nd with 110. He’s also only 66 yards behind Tyreek. He’s up there with all the top guys as far as I’m concerned. Had Mike opened the offense to start the season he might be pushing 2,000 yards.
Hopefully he can make a push for it next season.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This guy has a lot of opinions. I must say with the injuries etc out there I think it’s CeeDee or Tyreke. Slide 2 is the interview portion

CD, Micah, and Dak, are going to gulp up this team cap for the next 5 years and the result for the fans will be more of the same old same old.
How confident do you feel the above 3 can win a Superbowl?
Me, not so much......:huh:

817Gill

Reaction score
Only guy I’d definitively say is better is Tyreek and he’s already a Hall of Famer.

HanD

Reaction score
that and both those offenses have a reliable running game. i'm just happy that CeeDee has taken the next step and is now an unquestioned elite wr. whether he's 1, 2, 3 or whatever i'll let others debate.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Justin Jefferson is. Just happy Cee Dee is top 3-5 range and should be a long time.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Ceedee has clearly been working hard in the weight room and on the practice field. His abilities and confidence show up on Sundays. Definitely one of the players I am most proud of and enjoy watching the most. Hats off to him.