Is CeeDee the last blow?

DFWJC

Reaction score
If you look at all the games they lost last year you won't find any shootouts,,, and all of them the Cowboys scored 24 or less,,, and most of those points were garbage time points. Don't see what's so hard about admitting the offense came up way short.
Not hard at all.
I'm saying they already had more weapons than most QBs dream about very getting in their entire career. They just added to it

Reaction score
Not hard at all.
I'm saying they already had more weapons than most QBs dream about very getting in their entire career. They just added to it

ah yes,,, somehow the defense always seems to get shafted, and I'm a huge fan of defense. In this instance I think Jerry made the right call though. Boomer!

InTheZone

Reaction score
You need to stop watching ESPN.

Seriously. They took Lamb because he was the by-far the best player on the board and under MM your 3rd receiver is basically a starter.

This makes our very good offense, an elite offense.

This is not hard.

Stop watching ESPN.
you know how much of a screwed up situation we're in if this offense doesn't play like a high powered, high scoring offense? We'll be spending more picks trying to overcompensate for our overstacked offense.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the OP has mental problems? I do not want to make fun of him if he does.

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
Now that we drafted CeeDee Lamb, and signed Amari...(and have Gallup, and Austin)...

What are the chances we sign Dez?

Better or worse than pre-draft?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

maxresdefault.jpg

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The last blow to the Dak situation.?

Yes this is a CeeDee thread..

a Dak thread

a Cowboy thread..

all in one.

Sorry.

So I heard this morning on ESPN saying Dallas is still so unsure about Dak..

that they drafted CeeDee to finally end any possible excuse for Dak not to win under the Tag.

They have given Dak Amari Cooper, he still went 8-8.

They resigned Amari to a huge deal, too.

They signed Zeke, DAKs fav player to a huge deal.

Now CeeDee Lamb.

Mike Mc Carthy was hired to help Dak improve instead of Garrett.

There is nothing else to do.

Is Dak going to handle this pressure??

Hmmmm..

I know I am tired of contemplating it for sure.

Without flaming me for a Cowboy thread about Dak..

Comment?
Dude your trolling is way past old. Don’t you have anything better to do than trying to piss off Cowboys fans?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
You guys are too harsh. Clearly the guy needs answers to questions he doesn't know.

GMO415

Reaction score
Glad the nonsense will end. We had the #1 offense in the NFL and with Lamb, we won't need a has been WR. No more Dez rumors.

He can always attend a game like the rest of us.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
"Ugh! I'm so tired of people bringing up a potential Dez return! I better go bring it up again so I can let people know how absurd it is to bring it up again!"

GMO415

Reaction score
That's why we didn't bother with Dez before the draft.

I bet there's some people out there that will insist Dez is better than Lamb. Just wait for it.....

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score

Seriously. They took Lamb because he was the by-far the best player on the board and under MM your 3rd receiver is basically a starter.

This is not hard.

Stop watching ESPN.
It also means in two years, Gallup it cooper is gone.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
If you look at all the games they lost last year you won't find any shootouts,,, and all of them the Cowboys scored 24 or less,,, and most of those points were garbage time points. Don't see what's so hard about admitting the offense came up way short.

The offense's problem was mainly inconsistency, but the greatest problem overall has to be coaching. Having Cooper hurt late in the year was a problem as well. If talent was all it took then why was Baltimore not in the SB, let alone win it? Jackson was running and throwing the ball all over the place, but still, he was shut down in the playoff game.

Great coaching can certainly help a team, but more than that bad coaching can absolutely ruin a fine team. I think too many people gloss over the coaching issues, Garrett and Linehan handled the offense terribly, and we've all been complaining about Marinelli for years.

But we'll see, if coaching wasn't the problem, then McCarthy, et al won't be able to improve Dak's game, and with the weapons he has now, barring lots of injuries, there should be no excuses for not having a top notch offense...

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
The dude has been surrounded by more talent than almost any QB in the league since his rookie year, there are no excuses that yet another talented WR will alleviate.

In 2017 and half of 2018 he had an absolutely horrid group of WRs. Dez hasn't played since, Terrence Williams, hasn't played since, Cole Beasley is solid and Witten was down to less than 9 YPC in 2017.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes IS SURROUNDED by tons of talent at WRs and RBs: "Mahomes makes those around him better!"

Dak FINALLY GETS SURROUNDED by tons of talent at WRs and RBs: "This is the last blow! Dak is average! Dak needs top talent around him at every position in order to make him above average!"

This is why the word "hate" gets thrown around/labeled around here.

Well, the difference is that Mahomes has been to two AFC conference title games and won a Super Bowl. Both Mahomes and Dak are surrounded by a lot of talent, correct. But Mahomes has capitalized on it.

So far, Dak has won one playoff game.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

This is not hard.

Stop watching ESPN.
But I love a good laugh.

No?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well, the difference is that Mahomes has been to two AFC conference title games and won a Super Bowl. Both Mahomes and Dak are surrounded by a lot of talent, correct. But Mahomes has capitalized on it.

So far, Dak has won one playoff game.
Baloney. Mahomes has had more weapons surrounding him, better coaching and a better Defense. After this new coaching change and the drafting of this year's draft picks, one can argue Dak has as much weapons. Let's see what Dak can do now. It's very unfair to compare Dak to Mahomes in previous years when Mahomes clearly has had better and more weapons, better Defense, plus better coaching.