Is Choice A One-Hit Wonder Or Real Deal?..

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I agree with one of the prior posters. Film on a running back is useless, unless they're studying his blocking techniques, or formations in which he leaves the backfield to catch a pass.

reddyuta

Reaction score
no-i think he will be a great 4th rd pick for us-just like mb3.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2485500 said:
Do you think Choice is a one-hit wonder or the real deal?

The Giants will now have some film to go on unlike the Steelers. Can Choice do the same to the Giants, if Barber is out?

I hope Choice is the real deal but time will tell, for sure.

I like this kid. He's kind of a cross between Barber and Jones. He's not as tough as Barber and he's not as fast as Jones, but so far he's been as effective as either.

He's just a football player, too bad for him he joined up with this circus. He'd be loved in Philly or NY.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboyJeff;2486084 said:
I think Choice was the steal of the draft.

Scandrick might have something to say about that...as far as steals of the draft for cowboys players.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All I know is...with a healthy Barber, a healthy Felix and a healthy Choice, this playcalling better change next year and quick, or I'm gonna smash another laptop to pieces.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Sarge;2486278 said:
All I know is...with a healthy Barber, a healthy Felix and a healthy Choice, this playcalling better change next year and quick, or I'm gonna smash another laptop to pieces.

Make sure it's an old one or an Apple :laugh1:

alancdc

Reaction score
Loved the guy at Ga Tech, and the way he stepped up last week tells me all I need to know. Did you see him pick up Harrison on some of those blitzes? Solid man.

interestedobserver

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2485543 said:
If Choice is only half as good as his attitude.....he has HOF potential.:starspin
Why not wait more than one game? The Hall can afford to be a little bit patient in who it chooses.