Is Cowboys win and Rams win the best scenario?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cowboys win and Rams win. Is this the best scenario for the Cowboys?
What does it matter who we play I mean why does it matter that the Rams win? Are we afraid of any other teams that could possibly be in our seating I mean I don't know Green Bay how are they better than the Rams? Truthfully, I don't care who we play cause it's at home and we play a lot better at home I mean everybody's sitting here seemingly wanting to be the fifth seed so they can play the worst team on the road like we did Tampa Bay last year it seems like people don't appreciate having an opportunity at the number two seed to possibly have two home games depending on what happens.. So it really doesn't matter who we play as much as it's gonna be great to play them at home..

rambo2

Reaction score
What does it matter who we play I mean why does it matter that the Rams win? Are we afraid of any other teams that could possibly be in our seating I mean I don't know Green Bay how are they better than the Rams? Truthfully, I don't care who we play cause it's at home and we play a lot better at home I mean everybody's sitting here seemingly wanting to be the fifth seed so they can play the worst team on the road like we did Tampa Bay last year it seems like people don't appreciate having an opportunity at the number two seed to possibly have two home games depending on what happens.. So it really doesn't matter who we play as much as it's gonna be great to play them at home..
With a win, Rams would play at Detroit. They can beat the Lions and then possibly beat the 49ers.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Agreed. Wanting the 5th seed is a loser mentality. If the Cowboys win in the wild card round they are going to face a tougher team in the divisionals anyway. So why would fans not want that game at home?

blueblood70

Reaction score
With a win, Rams would play at Detroit. They can beat the Lions and then possibly beat the 49ers.
OK that's good information,

however, you saying the Rams can beat those teams, yet we can't yet? somehow you want to meet the Rams on the other end??

I mean wouldn't that be counterproductive to be wishing to meet a team that can beat those teams on the road and then we have to face them?? I just rather play whoever comes up and not worry about who they might be because I don't want our team to do that, that's for sure. But we can beat Detroit and the 49ers are everyone's Achilles heel, I mean in the playoffs we only lost to them by one score two years in a row and didn't bring anywhere near our best game.

I know they crushed us in the regular season game but saying that's going to happen again in the playoffs you haven't been around long we're paying attention to it's a week-to-week league whatever they did to us ten weeks ago doesn't mean it's going to happen again, literally if you look into the playoff games, we played them tight...

I do get what you're saying but in the grand scheme of things I don't think it really matters we're going to have to meet a good team down the road regardless. Heck, that might even start in game one of the playoffs

I mean some of these teams look like they're on A roll they don't look like chump change to me.. In my opinion no matter who we meet is going to give us a tough game.. They always seem to get up for the Dallas Cowboys..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Agreed. Wanting the 5th seed is a loser mentality. If the Cowboys win in the wild card round they are going to face a tougher team in the divisionals anyway. So why would fans not want that game at home?
I guess it's postseason PTSD for fans...

They like to have a nice easy path like we all know the Eagles had a powder puff easiest path to the Super bowl I can remember in recent times I mean they get to play the giants and then the third string quarterback and even Christian McCaffrey played some quarterback in that game I mean they got lucky.. We could use some of that luck but it does start at home so I'm gonna take that path maybe it is the right path at least to the NFC championship game..

rambo2

Reaction score
OK that's good information,

however, you saying the Rams can beat those teams, yet we can't yet? somehow you want to meet the Rams on the other end??

I mean wouldn't that be counterproductive to be wishing to meet a team that can beat those teams on the road and then we have to face them?? I just rather play whoever comes up and not worry about who they might be because I don't want our team to do that, that's for sure. But we can beat Detroit and the 49ers are everyone's Achilles heel, I mean in the playoffs we only lost to them by one score two years in a row and didn't bring anywhere near our best game.

I know they crushed us in the regular season game but saying that's going to happen again in the playoffs you haven't been around long we're paying attention to it's a week-to-week league whatever they did to us ten weeks ago doesn't mean it's going to happen again, literally if you look into the playoff games, we played them tight...

I do get what you're saying but in the grand scheme of things I don't think it really matters we're going to have to meet a good team down the road regardless. Heck, that might even start in game one of the playoffs

I mean some of these teams look like they're on A roll they don't look like chump change to me.. In my opinion no matter who we meet is going to give us a tough game.. They always seem to get up for the Dallas Cowboys..
Lol, just read what I said. I only said what I said. A Rams win would give us the best chance of having 3 home playoff games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol, just read what I said. I only said what I said. A Rams win would give us the best chance of having 3 home playoff games.
I said I appreciate the information I just prefer not to think about it lol... But you're assuming that they're gonna win against the lions and possibly against the Rams and giving us all those home games so again you're making a bunch of assumptions... I prefer not to overthink it but I do appreciate the information but we have this going on all over the site right now possible match ups and seatings and all that we won't even know till 6:40 PM tonight who we might even play in game one.. Heck we don't even know if we're beating Washington as it stands right now... I don't wanna create an anxiety so I'm just trying not to think about it..

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Idk couldn’t you totally just see us down 14-3 to Seattle at a halftime playoff game just looking around blinking at each other like what the heck just happened

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
That should be the best case scenario, having that extra home game.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol, you claimed 9 wins. Go bang your head against the wall.
No reason to be scared of whoever we play.

If we're as great as you've preached for years now we are gonna roll through everybody like we always do, bro.

Nobody stands a chance, so I don't know why now that it's close to the playoffs your confidence sounds shot.

rambo2

Reaction score
No reason to be scared of whoever we play.

If we're as great as you've preached for years now we are gonna roll through everybody like we always do, bro.

Nobody stands a chance, so I don't know why now that it's close to the playoffs your confidence sounds shot.
I'm very confident and have been all year.

The Natural

Reaction score
If you believe the Rams will beat Detroit then its not necessarily the ‘best’ scenario. Ideally you would want Philly (if they beat NFC South winner) to have to go to SF in the divisional round.

glimmerman

Reaction score
To be the best you have to beat the best.. Sooner or later we will play niners again. We beat them and we can beat anyone.