Twitter: Is Dak Clutch?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Nope...just ask other teams' fans outside of the NFC East, they don't fear him

They don't fear Dallas as a team either. Dak plays one position. Just came out and admit you just hate the guy. You act like Dak lost every game we lost this season. Dak saved the season the 1st half when the defense was MIA. And where is your hate for Moore? Itsn't he just as at fault as Dak? After the hot start BY Dak!!! Moore has just been planning on getting a head coaching gig-MIA since:facepalm:

Reactions: CWR

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This was the best throw I ever saw Dak make. He was incredibly clutch on this drive with the Cowboys down 35-28 to the Giants with a minute and a half left in the game. That was a fourth down play. The Cowboys went for two and Dak pulled that off. The game was meaningless so everyone will blow it off.

fivetwos

Reaction score
.....and yet Jerry gets on the radio and says he has already proven that he is a winner.

So...if THIS is winning by the boss' standards, can we not see why we never reach higher goals?

Jerry doesn't need to quit, but shutting up would really help.

visionary

Reaction score
He's not wrong, though.

Obviously :01 on the clock at your own 15 is not similar. Look at the numbers Bobby pulled.

a sample size within the same rules for the players entire NFL career over 5 years is an adequate sample. Now, one could argue that this should be compared to other QBs within the same confines and that’s fair

DFWJC

Reaction score
More fourth-quarter comesback than any other quarterbacks since he’s been in the league
True in 2019...not so sure that is true now.

Plus generic "4th quarter comeback wins" can be a game tied 10-10 in the 3rd and you get a FG (maybe even after a fumble or int by the other team) with a full 14 minutes left in the game to take the lead in the 4th..
It's way too broad.

The basic definition does not add anything about very late game, high-pressure situations.

I mean, no QB in the last 13 years has more generic 4th quarter comeback wins than Matt Stafford.
Maybe he also has a ton of game-winning tosses or whatever inside the final minute or so, but that stat doesn't tell us one way or the other.

Romo led the league his last 7 years in the league as well.
I would want more data either way.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Plus generic "4th quarter comeback wins" can be a game tied 10-10 in the 3rd and you get a FG (maybe even after a fumble or int by the other team) with a full 14 minutes left in the game to take the lead in the 4th..
It's way too broad.

The basic definition does not add anything about very late game, high-pressure situations.

I mean, no QB in the last 13 years has more generic 4th quarter comeback wins than Matt Stafford.
Maybe he also has a ton of game-winning tosses or whatever inside the final minute or so, but that stat doesn't tell us one way or the other.

I’m not saying it’s a big deal. I’m just saying those are the statistics.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I’m not saying it’s a big deal. I’m just saying those are the statistics.
I hear you.

But I think that was 2019. I don't think he still holds that top spot.....fwiw
In part b/c he missed a bunch of games since then

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

It's way too broad.

Aaron Rodgers one in five. Divisional round. I love he’s done. Goodbye Mr. Brady. I feel so bad for Alan and the bills. Garoppolo not a great quarterback but he has great team in coaching. One player does not make a team I can’t preach that enough. But everybody wants to blame the one guy. And that’s why I stick up for him.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Ken

Reaction score

Adam attacking his stupid stats....you know it is wrong.

I can tell by looking at them they are ridiculous. Yes, he got the ball back with 2 seconds, 1 second, and 17 and couldn't win the game! He sucks!

Where is the Green bay playoff game? He tied it with under 2 min left?????

Ken

Reaction score
Wow, that is...damning. 40 million for that.
That was before he wrote the article on how Dak not doing a 5 or 7 step drop has forced the entire league not to use them either.

Really riveting stuff!

Ken

Reaction score
So some people will point out that Dak being clutch is one of his better traits. Well this might help dispel that notion.

13 games when the Cowboys had the ball with 2 minutes or less losing by 1 to 7 points.

1-12 in those games. Watching yesterdays games you need an offense and QB who can win games in the clutch with little to no time left in the playoffs. Dak isnt that QB.

I guess this didn't happen either according to this ridiculous post...

CWR

Reaction score
Didn't we come back and win vs the Pats this year, in OT? That's just recent memory. The other big game that sticks out was him running over Seattle in the playoffs to win the game.

Hes had several moments like that, but I'm guessing they didn't make the cut for the 2 minute criteria, or the game was tied?