Video: Is Dak Prescott A Top QB In NFL

plymkr

Reaction score

For those that what to move on what is your plan? Please be realistic and also keep in mind some prospects don’t pan out.

This is a really good video. I appreciate the video because it's an honest, non-agenda discussion.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Absolutely NOT. But we're not getting rid of him so we'll need to arm him with talent.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
How do you Overcomer 10 penalties on the offense. Every time he went forward. The team went backwards. He was the only good thing about it

Burrows managed nine knockdowns in one game away at the the number one seed. Plus his OL stunk all year but he has managed to get to the championship game.
This blinkered fandom is quite simply crazy.
If Dak had performed against a Cards team in a total slump we would have been a 2 seed and played Stafford or Murray who Dak obviously beats. Or not.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

For those that what to move on what is your plan? Please be realistic and also keep in mind some prospects don’t pan out.

That would be a hard HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He's a Ten Toe Sloth who is mediocre at best. He's too slow at everything he does in the pocket............

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
For years I thought yes......its ok to accept that you were wrong.......I was wrong now I say no.......

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clearly no. He top 12-15 but not nearly good enough to get this team to a super bowl as constructed. Any plan that heavily relies on Dak throwing the ball has no chance of succeeding.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if not he can get a backup role in the usfl and maybe one day win a usfl championship.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
For the life of me I can’t understand why we never used daks legs in the playoff game. Idc how fast or slow he is… I just witnessed the chiefs and bills doing this a bunch in the first half of their games. It’s a huge tiny for a d to have to account for

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Tier 1: Elite
1. Rodgers
2. Mahomes
3. Brady

Tier 2: Perennial Pro Bowlers, All-Pro plausible
4. Wilson
5. Stafford
6. Allen
7. Watson

Tier 3: Good chance at Pro Bowl, All-Pro Surprising
8. Kyler Murray
9. Dak Prescott
10. Justin Herbert
11. Joe Burrow
12. Ryan Tannehill
13. Lamar Jackson
14. Kirk Cousins

Tier 4: Solid Starters, Rarely Pro Bowl
15. Jimmy Garappolo
16. Derek Carr
17. Mac Jones
18. Baker Mayfield

*I need to see more than 1 year to define a player by how they played. Just as Wilson isn’t suddenly worse because his team pooped the bed, Burrow isn’t an AFCCG contender until he shows what he can do next year. He and Herbert are a tossup to me because Chase is an amazing asset, and I gave Herbert the edge because he’s done it now 2 years in a row. Burrow (or Herbert) could be way higher this time next year.

** Lamar is impossible to judge. I think I had him 6th last year, he has the skill to be back up there in an instant…. But this year was extremely pedestrian.

D4KADON

Reaction score
Tier 1: Elite
1. Rodgers
2. Mahomes
3. Brady

Tier 2: Perennial Pro Bowlers, All-Pro plausible
4. Wilson
5. Stafford
6. Allen
7. Watson

Tier 3: Good chance at Pro Bowl, All-Pro Surprising
8. Kyler Murray
9. Dak Prescott
10. Justin Herbert
11. Joe Burrow
12. Ryan Tannehill
13. Lamar Jackson
14. Kirk Cousins

Tier 4: Solid Starters, Rarely Pro Bowl
15. Jimmy Garappolo
16. Derek Carr
17. Mac Jones
18. Baker Mayfield

*I need to see more than 1 year to define a player by how they played. Just as Wilson isn’t suddenly worse because his team pooped the bed, Burrow isn’t an AFCCG contender until he shows what he can do next year. He and Herbert are a tossup to me because Chase is an amazing asset, and I gave Herbert the edge because he’s done it now 2 years in a row. Burrow (or Herbert) could be way higher this time next year.

** Lamar is impossible to judge. I think I had him 6th last year, he has the skill to be back up there in an instant…. But this year was extremely pedestrian.

Hard to put him at 9 when he’s losing to the #15 and # 16 guys

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Hard to put him at 9 when he’s losing to the #15 and # 16 guys

No player wins a game by himself. 9ers have a monster defense. I’m not moving Rodgers down because he lost to Garoppolo. If 1 season doesn’t define a player, 1 game most certainly doesn’t

Surfguy

Reaction score
Dak is number one at padded stats occurring when the game is already over and a fake comeback attempt is in play late.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
By strict definition of his tiers, isn't Dak a 4? Two Pro Bowls in 6 years?

The same way I wouldn’t say 1 year defines a player, I’d also say something he did 5-6 years ago also doesn’t define who he is today. He was injured recently, in the last 3 healthy years he’s been injured once and had 2 pro bowl caliber years.

Haimerej

Reaction score
The same way I wouldn’t say 1 year defines a player, I’d also say something he did 5-6 years ago also doesn’t define who he is today. He was injured recently, in the last 3 healthy years he’s been injured once and had 2 pro bowl caliber years.

I think he's schemed into his good numbers more than anything. He doesn't show up when all the throws are tough. I think you have Cousins a little high, too.