Is Dak still best QB in division?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Post it for all to see, hero.

Or are you lying? I think you're lying. Show me and everyone you're not lying and post where I admitted to being a "Dak troll".
It was actually in my other Dak thread “ Reality about Daks contract”

It’s all there to see. You’re getting desperate now. Lol

You're Dak trolling days are coming to an end .

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It was actually in my other Dak thread “ Reality about Daks contract”

It’s all there to see. You’re getting desperate now. Lol

You're Dak trolling days are coming to an end .
If you weren't lying you'd go right to that thread you made and post the direct quote of me admitting to what you claim I admitted to and post it of all to see.

Why won't you post it? What are you hiding? What kind of hero are you? I believe your cape is made of lies.

shabazz

Reaction score
It's akin to comparing turds. We've got the Elephant sized one while the 3 others are merely deer scat.......we win by default

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yes.

I confess, at one point I thought Wentz was the better quarterback - the year he took the Eagles to a 13-2 (I think) record before getting injured and watching Nick Foles win a Super Bowl with his team.

But Wentz seems to lack the very thing Dak has in spades - mental toughness. Also, Dak's teammates like him. I've read rumors that neither the Eagles players or the Colts players liked Wentz very much.

When your team quits on you, you're pretty much out the door. We'll see what happens during his time on, I mean, with the Commodes.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Good point . Why do you think Wash picked him up?

1. He has knowledge of NFC East teams.
2. He is a passer not a runner.
3. He will be able to play within Washington's ball control system.
4. Washington has a great defense. With its defense all you need is a quarterback who can manage the game.
5. He's not Taylor Heinicke. Heinicke was gutsy and a serviceable quarterback. But, Cmon. He's a backup quarterback at best.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now that Wash has brought back Wentz into our division I suppose there could be some that could argue Dak isn’t still the best QB.

Having the best QB in our division definitely helps propel us as favorites in the division again despite other question marks on our roster .

The only thing propelling us in this division last year was the defensive collapse of the other 3 teams. Outside the NFC EAST, this is a .500 team.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you weren't lying you'd go right to that thread you made and post the direct quote of me admitting to what you claim I admitted to and post it of all to see.

Why won't you post it? What are you hiding? What kind of hero are you? I believe your cape is made of lies.
Here you go. It took me sometime to scroll back to find in my other Dak thread but anything to accommodate a Dak Troll. This is post you initially admitted . And continued post in this sequence following you didn’t deny.
tBiegJ2.jpg

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Here you go. It took me sometime to scroll back to find in my other Dak thread but anything to accommodate a Dak Troll. This is post you initially admitted . And continued post in this sequence following you didn’t deny.
tBiegJ2.jpg
I'm glad you did that, now I get to embarrass you.

You label me and others "trolls" because I criticize certain players a lot.

So, I simply pointed out that you do the same when it comes to Jerry, so by your logic, that would make you a troll also. Because you're doing the same thing we do.

I want to emphasis this next point to show everyone just how you lied, made something up, and then went around trying to get attention for it: Dak's name is nowhere in my reply to you or your reply to me.

We were talking about someone talking about Washington and use "we've" when discussing them seemingly pointing out that they are a Washington fan. We wasn't even talk about Dak.

You failed so hard and I believe I deserve a formal apology.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm glad you did that, now I get to embarrass you.

You label me and others "trolls" because I criticize certain players a lot.

So, I simply pointed out that you do the same when it comes to Jerry, so by your logic, that would make you a troll also. Because you're doing the same thing we do.

I want to emphasis this next point to show everyone just how you lied, made something up, and then went around trying to get attention for it: Dak's name is nowhere in my reply to you or your reply to me.

We were talking about someone talking about Washington and use "we've" when discussing them seemingly pointing out that they are a Washington fan. We wasn't even talk about Dak.

You failed so hard and I believe I deserve a formal apology.
No, wrong again Dak Troll. But that’s fine . You’re intent has been exposed for all to see.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Why don't you lead the way? Nobody will follow, because nobody cares, but by all means... be a leader.
It will take time for the homers to fade away. But eventually without anyone to incite the Dak trolls will fade. I’ll be making my efforts to continue exposing one at a time as they expose themselves .

Thanks for keeping this going for more to see.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It will take time for the homers to fade away. But eventually without anyone to incite the Dak trolls will fade. I’ll be making my efforts to continue exposing one at a time as they expose themselves .

Thanks for keeping this going for more to see.
I want more to see your lies.