Is Dak the best Cowboys draft pick in the last 20 years?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
There's some kind of troll buried in here, being as how this is from the mind of the CowboyRoyTroll, but...

Dak was a good pick, but remove the fluke rookie year and he's performed about what you'd expect if you throw a dink and dunk QB on to a running team with a good OL. Lots of QBs from Nowhere U could be a bottom third QB with those conditions.

Travis Frederick was not widely viewed to be a first round pick so in my mind the Cowboys actually having the nerve to take him there in addition to being incredibly correct about it makes him the best pick in my eyes.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
He is probably the best bang for the buck in recent memory.

To have a 4th round QB, have the success he has, he’s been playing better than where he was drafted.

Keep in mind, I’m not a Fak homer but I also don’t have agendas. I call a spade a spade.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's some kind of troll buried in here, being as how this is from the mind of the CowboyRoyTroll, but...

Dak was a good pick, but remove the fluke rookie year and he's performed about what you'd expect if you throw a dink and dunk QB on to a running team with a good OL. Lots of QBs from Nowhere U could be a bottom third QB with those conditions.

Travis Frederick was not widely viewed to be a first round pick so in my mind the Cowboys actually having the nerve to take him there in addition to being incredibly correct about it makes him the best pick in my eyes.

Cowboyroy is one handful here that in this social media age have to be working for Dak's PR dept.
There really is no way to explain there troll madness of a below to average QB at best.

P.S. I wish Daks throwing capabilities we're as good as his Public relations....

GenoT

Reaction score
Wow. Martin? Witten? Frederick? Really?

Only 6 players in Dallas Cowboys' entire history have made 4 all-pros in a 5 year span:

Chuck Howley
Emmitt Smith
Randy White
Bob Lilly

The OP’s thread/question only pertains to draft picks selected in the last 20yrs.