Is Dak Tradeable?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Dak isn't getting traded. We're stuck with him. Not sure what's happened to him. But he's not the answer. You simply can't miss such a trivial throw as that last third down in overtime.

Adreme

Reaction score
If you traded Dak this offseason you would incur 58 million in dead money (basically tanking next season as its 24 million more than his cap hit next season). The cap hit would be destructive and you would have to blow up the entire roster just to get under the cap (and of course that would blow up the next 2 years).

CWR

Reaction score
Of course he's tradable. This thread is terrible. Dak missing his two best weapons goes out and throws for 375 and 2 tds and you want to ask this. It's stupid. He didn't have his best game, but he pulled it together and this was a combined team/officiating loss. Anyone with a brain can figure that out.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Lmao are the majority of people on this forum a bunch of over reacting crybabies? Remember… the first objective is to win the division. The next is to get hot at the right time. It seems like everyone here wants a QB that can go out there alone and win it all. I’d like anyone to inform me of the last QB who had a average team around him that won a Super Bowl? This is a team game.

visionary

Reaction score
It's very apparent he is not the answer and never will be. This loss certainly isn't all on him but when you take up such a big % of your team's salary cap you better be able to win some games with players missing (especially against 2 of the worst defenses in the league). He has played like a very average QB 3 of the past 4 games.

Teams are willing to give up a ton for Deshaun Watson. Would they be willing to do the same for Dak? They have similar contracts. This team has some talent and if we were able to get 3 first round picks for Dak I think you take that all day.

LOL, Watson is way better than Dak

d_cowboy31

Reaction score
Lmao are the majority of people on this forum a bunch of over reacting crybabies? Remember… the first objective is to win the division. The next is to get hot at the right time. It seems like everyone here wants a QB that can go out there alone and win it all. I’d like anyone to inform me of the last QB who had a average team around him that won a Super Bowl? This is a team game.

We are in the worst division in the league (by far) so winning the NFC East isn't much of an accomplishment. If you think this team is going anywhere in the playoffs you're crazy. If you're making 40 million per year you have to be able to go out there and win these types of games. KC game also.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
[QUOTE="ScalperX, post: 11435612, member: 39260]. I’d like anyone to inform me of the last QB who had a average team around him that won a Super Bowl? This is a team game.[/QUOTE]

Eli Manning twice with the Giants, and his brother with the Broncos.

What did I win?

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Teams won't trade for Dak...and it has nothing to do with the contract...it has everything to do with is play on the field

Aftershock

Reaction score
[QUOTE="ScalperX, post: 11435612, member: 39260]. I’d like anyone to inform me of the last QB who had a average team around him that won a Super Bowl? This is a team game.

What did I win?[/QUOTE]
Nothing.
Eli had an elite defense

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's very apparent he is not the answer and never will be. This loss certainly isn't all on him but when you take up such a big % of your team's salary cap you better be able to win some games with players missing (especially against 2 of the worst defenses in the league). He has played like a very average QB 3 of the past 4 games.

Teams are willing to give up a ton for Deshaun Watson. Would they be willing to do the same for Dak? They have similar contracts. This team has some talent and if we were able to get 3 first round picks for Dak I think you take that all day.
Are you?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

The Rowdies are out in force tonight. :muttley:

68% completions, 375 yards, 33 points, and zero turnovers. Yeah, Dak was the problem today.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score

What did I win?
Nothing.
Eli had an elite defense[/QUOTE]

They had a defense that played well for a few games and still needed miracle plays from the offense to win. I reject your claim.

ScalperX

Reaction score
We are in the worst division in the league (by far) so winning the NFC East isn't much of an accomplishment. If you think this team is going anywhere in the playoffs you're crazy. If you're making 40 million per year you have to be able to go out there and win these types of games. KC game also.
Well I’m glad you are a psychic. We might as well throw in the towel… season over. Should we tank and enter the draft QB roulette? And I’m sure once we find this amazing QB that can do it all we will win a Super Bowl, right? Kinda like a Rodgers? Oh wait… never mind.

Fmart322

Reaction score

Nope. He has a no trade clause in his contract.

ScalperX

Reaction score
[QUOTE="ScalperX, post: 11435612, member: 39260]. I’d like anyone to inform me of the last QB who had a average team around him that won a Super Bowl? This is a team game.

What did I win?[/QUOTE]
So you’re telling me Eli didn’t have an elite team around him when they held the Patriots to 14 points in the first super bowl and 17 in the second? Hahaha okay.

just_catch_it

Reaction score

My ?? is did JJ overpay but then again we all know the answer to that ?. 6 years in and Dak continues to choke when it counts

Qcard

Reaction score

Dak Haters are really pathetic

Havic

Reaction score
Dak missed a couple of throws mainly because he was uncomfortable in the pocket from the poor line play.