Votes: 44 38.9%
  • NO

Votes: 69 61.1%

• Total voters

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His demise will start from guys like Micah in the lockerroom having there hard work go for not due to the ineptness of the offense not being able to produce.
Once that starts its only a matter of time when Pied Piper Dakko hits the bench.....

Yeah man, performances by a QB who finished with 375 yards, two touchdown throws and no picks for a 106.2 rating in a game without Amari Cooper or CeeDee Lamb, make me want to spew..

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, we haven't lost enough games to weaklings.

Hey right on, you are correct for once we haven't lost enough games, last checked we were 7-4 leading the nfc east and clearly in the play offs as of today with the majority of our starters coming back for the December run.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Good luck with that. It took us forever to find Romo and Dak. They weren't perfect but compared to the other guys they were Butter! How many so called top guys have come out worth 2 cents lately. I don't see any of them lighting up the league:facepalm: You guys want a Super Bowl Brady. Brady wasn't Brady either in his earlier career.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Dak will be here for the next decade because the owner is clueless

We are in football hell basically
Dak is part of the solution while Jerry is the root cause of all of our woes. Dak didn’t mk the decision to hire Jerry’s friends and unqualified ex players to hold key positions on this coaching staff. Dak also had nothing to do w the front office hiring a long line of figurehead head coaches who have no authority over anything.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Greetings fellow Zoners. It seems like most posters on this forum are in agreement we are devoting an enormous amount of our cap to a QB who is essentially a top of the line bus driver. I have seen some posters on here in the past who obviously understand the cap much better than I. I am wondering if one of them can hazard a guess as to when we can realistically turn the page on the Dak era and move on from his massive contract? I am reflecting back to last off season when it seemed like the Eagles were completely hosed with the Wentz contract, and somehow, some way Roseman not only trades him, but it looks like there are going to get a first round pick back to boot!! I feel like we will just continue the 25 year ride down the toilet until we take our chances and hitch our wagon to a highly drafted QB. And don't bring up Brady because no sane person thinks finding the best player in the history of the game in the 6th round is going to happen in our lifetimes. And don't bring up Romo we won nothing with him either. Thanks.
All I can say is thank you for being proactive with the Romo thing. You can't say ship about dak without the "but romo" or " but the defense". Like Pavlov puppy dog.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Well we'l have too wait and see won't we? We know what happened during Romo's career and he underachieved and fail more than succeeded. It is what it is.
I don't have to wait to know what's going to happen but you will see. Romo fooled me for a while but in 2012 I wanted him gone. I wanted Dak gone after he demanded 40 mil a season. If I was Jerry I would laughed in his face.and told him to hit the road.

black label

Reaction score
3rd down in overtime fully knowing you don't make this you loose, and this scrub throws a ground ball again

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't have to wait to know what's going to happen but you will see. Romo fooled me for a while but in 2012 I wanted him gone. I wanted Dak gone after he demanded 40 mil a season. If I was Jerry I would laughed in his face.and told him to hit the road.
Ahh see look at that. You wanted Romo gone when he had arguably his best year as a Cowboy in 2014....this is why GM's GM. This is why Jerry is Jerry and you are who you are.

Nav22

Reaction score
3rd down in overtime fully knowing you don't make this you loose, and this scrub throws a ground ball again
We got to OT because Dak was clutch in the 4th.

Yes, that was a terrible throw in OT.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
That's great Mike, but how bout have your offensive be ready go at the start of the game instead of waiting till 4th quarter.

Mike wasn't rotating multiple OL positions in the 4th.

basel90

Reaction score
Dak is a good serviceable QB and has had good games . But unfortunately he is not elite , nor special . The cowboys can win a super bowl with him , but not with the following other issues :

1- grossly overpaid playwrs like zeke , and DLaw etc .
2- a coach like MM who obviously is not a top tier coach , and his super bowl is attributed to one of rhe greatest QB ever and a top tier GM getting him talent at Green Bay .
3- ailing OL / Running game .