Is Ellis going down?

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2425944 said:
You said find a real SS yet you mention Hamlin :lmao2::lmao:

I say give him a chance in camp.. He just signed a contract so he's going to be on the team..

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2425933 said:
It's hard for Wade to say goodbye to a veteran. It tore him apart to demote Brad.
It's a sham "starting" Ellis, it is just to protect Ellis feelings.
He is toast in the offseason, he and Henry, Brad and maybe Crayton and Flo.

Apparently the "demotion" was just figuratively since Brad is STILL #2 since according to Wade, he is the only one capable of holding for the kicker.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;2425773 said:
Did Spencer do anything admirable yesterday? The only time I noticed him he was getting stonewalled by the right tackle, while Ware was getting triple teamed.

Just wondering.

He overran his run contain responsibility on one of Portis' better runs, and I recall seeing him mugged badly on one of the several holding non-calls on both teams last night, but he was otherwise pretty quiet.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its not about sacking the quarterback. Its about putting pressure on him and we did a great job last night and that in part was due to Ellis, Bowen, Ratliff, Ware, etc. Forget stats for a minute. Fans are too focused with stats. Look at the game. Look at what our defense did against a decent Deadskins offense. Ellis had pressure on the qb it just didn't show up on the stat sheet.