Is Erin Andrews Hottest Sports Reporter?

MC KAos

Reaction score
UVAwahoos;4373716 said:
We're all gonna need to see pictures of your gf/wives before you start spouting off about how to request sandwiches and food. The only dudes who should be commenting on this are the ones who've earned their stripes.

here is a pic of my wife

9117_mandy_moore.jpg

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
Over 100 posts and no mention of Linsay Soto or Stacey Dales. Ya'll need to make an appointment with an optometrist. :D

Phoenix

Reaction score
Oh yeah... did Colleen Dominguez and Rachel Nichols get any mentions here?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
The Emperor;4371099 said:
Not hardly. She's just a wench that was in the center of some sex controversy, so that somehow makes her hot to the unwashed illiterati out there.

To me, the cult of Erin Andrews epitomizes what's wrong with BSPN and the direction of sports broadcasting today. When I watch football, I don't watch it at all for women or for sex. In fact, I watch it as an escape from the problems that those two bring.

And what's this? Now we have sideline walkers that they're trying to foist upon us when we're trying to concentrate on what's going on in between the lines? Get out of here.

What they ought to do is tell that wench to go work for Food Network and make us a sandwich.

You know, I hate the guy, but I actually liked it when they had Ed Weirdo as our sideline reporter for our Monday night appearance this year. It was refreshing to see a man on the sidelines giving us the news of what men were doing on the playing field. You know, there wasn't a sideline walker somewhere to distract us with what was going on in the game.

Looks like somebody had a really ****ed up childhood.

rynochop

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4387085 said:
Looks like somebody had a really ****ed up childhood.

If he was being funny, it worked, if not than yeah maybe, ha.

Surprised no female posters chimed in, but doubt they clicked on a hot sports babes topic.lol