Is First Row Sports a good place to watch the game?

notherbob

Reaction score
We don't have TV so I haven't seen a game in years but I might want to watch one occasionally this season, is First Row Sports a good place or do you get viruses there? Any caveats? I grew up without TV so I have never missed it but if there were something of interest to me on, I might consider taking the time to watch it but I am not willing to have my computer messed up to watch any game or anything else. I have enough difficulty with computers as it is without inviting more.

fishspill

Reaction score
You can google reddit NFL streams shortly before the games you want to see. I imagine the league is going to be shutting that down ASAP but it was solid last year. Also the rest of reddit runs afoul of the "no redirects to sites with adult content" on the Zone so I may be in violation of that for mentioning it.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Not as good as NBC. Isn't NBC streaming the game online as well as showing it on TV?

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
The stream is terrible-granted i have a 4 year old laptop but I cant even get the game to show.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We don't have TV so I haven't seen a game in years but I might want to watch one occasionally this season, is First Row Sports a good place or do you get viruses there? Any caveats? I grew up without TV so I have never missed it but if there were something of interest to me on, I might consider taking the time to watch it but I am not willing to have my computer messed up to watch any game or anything else. I have enough difficulty with computers as it is without inviting more.

Do you need help escaping a cult? Let us know, maybe we can help. :grin:

notherbob

Reaction score
When was the last time you've seen the Cowboys play?

Several years ago lightning struck our TV and knocked down our antenna as well. Things have been so peaceful ever since that we really have little or no desire to replace it. We live way out in the middle of nowhere in west central Texas on a cattle ranch and don't really feel much need for entertainment although we do watch a little of it on the internet. I'd go bonkers if I lost my internet. It has become my new master and controls my time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First row sports is not bad. Once you get to know the popups and where to click to close them. In full screen mode it is better.
I never had any issues with any trojans or viruses. It's more how the popups try to fool you into downloading their crap that you don't need.

Wiziwig TV was better, but I think last time I seen it was shut down for a while. It may be back up.
I will try a few of the other listed sites, as I want to watch other games during the day, other than the local ones.
It does me just as well as not having to have sunday ticket anymore.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Several years ago lightning struck our TV and knocked down our antenna as well. Things have been so peaceful ever since that we really have little or no desire to replace it. We live way out in the middle of nowhere in west central Texas on a cattle ranch and don't really feel much need for entertainment although we do watch a little of it on the internet. I'd go bonkers if I lost my internet. It has become my new master and controls my time.

I myself watch it thru sling tv. And have a fondness for old time radio shows. Comedies, mystery, action, drama. All you need for the imagination and I can close my eyes at night when nothing on tv to watch.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I was using zunox.hk during the pre-season and the picture quality was great. I was just checking the NFL Channel and picture quality was HQ as well.
It's been running smooth, no stuttering or dropped/stalled feeds.

First Row was good, could find just about anything, but more choices available nowadays. I've have been pleased with zunox.hk, speed and quality are so much better, at least so far, will see how they fare throughout the season.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
If you have AppleTV and an iphone, check in to using the Periscope app. It's how I watched Mayweather Paq

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score

love it.... if it wasn't for sports, and business... I would be TV, internet free...

enjoy the game.