Is First Row Sports a good place to watch the game?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
You can google reddit NFL streams shortly before the games you want to see. I imagine the league is going to be shutting that down ASAP but it was solid last year. Also the rest of reddit runs afoul of the "no redirects to sites with adult content" on the Zone so I may be in violation of that for mentioning it.

Highly doubtful the NFL is going to shut down r/nflstreams on reddit. The subreddit, r/nflstreams is not streaming nfl games. It is a spot where people can post links to different streams. The NFL is going to go after the actual streaming sites like they have been doing for years. Their problem is and will always be that for every streaming site they shut down, 5 more pop up.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Highly doubtful the NFL is going to shut down r/nflstreams on reddit. The subreddit, r/nflstreams is not streaming nfl games. It is a spot where people can post links to different streams. The NFL is going to go after the actual streaming sites like they have been doing for years. Their problem is and will always be that for every streaming site they shut down, 5 more pop up.

Just as the government is suppose to shut down all the torrent sites. Torrent sites outside of the u.s. they can't touch. Sure there are a lot of nfl stream sites outside the u.s. also.

notherbob

Reaction score
Are you still growing garlic?

Yes but on a smaller scale. Mostly I help new growers get started and support their budding new businesses by sending them a lot of customers. It's not much but I'm making my small contribution to growing the economy from the ground up. My modernized website attracts many thousands of people every fall and they become motivated buyers that I direct to them and they all sell thousands of dollars of organic garlic. It allows me to help myself by helping others. I could keep all that business to myself but I don't wanna mess with it. There are no factory jobs for them so they have to do what they can from home to bring in a little money and I get a kick out of helping them get started up and hopeful.

notherbob

Reaction score
How are things with you, Bob?

I'm in good health now, thanks for asking. My high blood pressure is under control and I try to keep it that way by avoiding stress and good diet and daily exercise.

waving monkey

Reaction score
So you only watch highlights after the game? I couldn't imagine never watching the Cowboys or Lakers (my nba team) live. I guess there are radio feeds on the internet if you don't want to watch the NFL live streams.

Honestly I dont even get highlites ,I could but my computer connection is so slow.
I live in the northern mountains in India so Cowboyszone and NFL sites are my entertainment.
When I come back for visits I watch everything I can find.I cant get radio because of out of area broadcast rules [ugh]

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Honestly I dont even get highlites ,I could but my computer connection is so slow.
I live in the northern mountains in India so Cowboyszone and NFL sites are my entertainment.
When I come back for visits I watch everything I can find.I cant get radio because of out of area broadcast rules [ugh]

India? Wow. I'm a fan of Gandhi (philosophy, etc) and the Gandhi movie is right up there as my fav Love SItar music too.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Yeah... none of this works. FIrst row wont let you proceed without turning off ad blockers and the instructions in the edge article don't work... I just did it as a test and you still have to x out the ads only to end up with dead black space... I could be making a mistake I guess but i did follow the instructions step by step.

Firstrow isn't the only site to watch the games.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
You might think about just getting NFL Gamepass. The US version won't allow you to watch games live, but knowing the score beforehand and then watching the replay that way, you get all the info, but don't have to worry about it getting your BP up or anything. You can also get a VPN service for pretty cheap and pretend you're in another country and sign up and stream through the international version. That would allow you to watch live, but that's a few hoops to jump through and might not be something that's even worth it for you.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Serious question sir. Do you still consider yourself to be a Cowboys fan? And how up to date on the team are you? I would imagine it's hard to follow a team, who you haven't watched a game for in year's. How does that work?

I missed two whole seasons in 2002 and 2003 because of deployments. Im still a fan

notherbob

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for their helpful suggestions. I find myself feeling stress about watching the game so I have decided not to watch it but will occupy myself with activity that requires my full attention and just check on the score after the game. There is no requirement for me to actually watch it or any other game in which I am not a participant and it will not change the outcome in any event. Again, thanks to everyone for their helpful suggestions. Watching football makes me feel too stressful, anyway. Good luck to all.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I missed two whole seasons in 2002 and 2003 because of deployments. Im still a fan

I'm in the military too, so of course I know deployments don't count come on now. There's a difference between being gone overseas for a season or 2 and simply choosing not to watch your team play for over 10 years.

ifixoldhouses

Reaction score
Several years ago lightning struck our TV and knocked down our antenna as well. Things have been so peaceful ever since that we really have little or no desire to replace it. We live way out in the middle of nowhere in west central Texas on a cattle ranch and don't really feel much need for entertainment although we do watch a little of it on the internet. I'd go bonkers if I lost my internet. It has become my new master and controls my time.

First row sports is terrible, it only exist to hack your computer.
I missed the whole quincy carter years playing World if Warcraft lol, don't remember a thing about the Cowboys then.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm in the military too, so of course I know deployments don't count come on now. There's a difference between being gone overseas for a season or 2 and simply choosing not to watch your team play for over 10 years.

What branch?

They only game I watched in its entirety was the win VS Washington in 2003 with the famous out of bounds kick.

I got to watch about a quarter of the playoff game that year in the airport duringba layover