Is GM Jerry ready to flip our 1 pick

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
With Micah Parsons, Leighton Vander Esch, Keanu Neal, Jabril Cox, and Luke Gifford on the roster and maybe Francis Bernard coming off injured reserve at some point the Cowboys don't have to go get another linebacker. Smith's snaps were way down this season as it is, let alone bringing somebody in from another team and having to get him up to speed on the defense on the fly.

Ozone22

Reaction score
You never know when it comes to what Jerry is thinking, planning, or going to do. Who knew today he would release a player he has had a soft spot for, Jaylon Smith?

conner01

Reaction score
I'd do it for New England's top corner or a run stuffing DT or linebacker. People say we have linebackers but none of them can make tackles in the gap. ALA Ken Norton types.
I wouldn’t trade a first for a old CB who’s injured and wanting more money and sure wouldn’t trade it for a LB
An elite edge rusher under his rookie contract might be an option but never gonna happen
I would have traded jaylon for Gilmore though lol

NotForLong

Reaction score
I wouldn’t trade a first for a old CB who’s injured and wanting more money and sure wouldn’t trade it for a LB
An elite edge rusher under his rookie contract might be an option but never gonna happen
I would have traded jaylon for Gilmore though lol
Why is this all fans attribute to the Defensive Player of the Year Gilmore . . . I am truly baffled