Is Hunter Luepke Our New Turpin?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In a sense that he's a guy that could be helpful to this offense, if we only got him more involved??? I guess it's rookie jitters they have for him, but can we at least line him up as our main running back in a few plays, give him the ball and see what happens?? We might be surprised, please give your thoughts!

Centex

Reaction score
It’s been an awesome season but I do wish we could have seen more of our rookies especially against the weaker teams. I would love to see him get 15 carries with the first team oline and see what he has. Same with Asim Richard at tackle. Is he a future piece? Same with Deuce. Let him be the lead back for a half and see if he is worth a roster spot. He has just a few carries in mop up duty. It’s going to be tough to find spots for them to play in the coming games.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Not sure. 5 touches this year. Seems to have a complimentary skill set to Pollard. They have struggled in the red zone. He would appear to be able to help there. 240 pounds with hands. Yet 5 touches. At RB. Evidence suggests he is not an impact player.

DMOB

Reaction score
If he's not getting a lot of playing time during these blowouts, he surely won't get in during the big games. Excited to see him play though. His time will come.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He has carried the ball 3 times. One of them was a TD from the 4 yard line. If you score a TD in the red zone from the 4 yard line with the trouble we are having there then why would they not give him more touches..

glimmerman

Reaction score
we're saving him for the playoffs?
Lmao. I doubt it. When we played egirls last time I think he was the RB on the goal line play from the 1 when Fergie caused us a delay of game penalty.. They may have planned on handing it off to him. After the penalty Dak took a sack.

coult44

Reaction score
In a sense that he's a guy that could be helpful to this offense, if we only got him more involved??? I guess it's rookie jitters they have for him, but can we at least line him up as our main running back in a few plays, give him the ball and see what happens?? We might be surprised, please give your thoughts!
My thoughts are why? We have a very good offense and haven’t really struggled doing anything lately. Why change it up?

Hardline

Reaction score
He was a very good offensive weapon for NDSU.
I'm sure there's a reason he's not been more involved in the offense.
I think he will get his chance soon.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Forget Luepke - I wanna see Rico get more snaps.

quickccc

Reaction score
they don't have rookie jitters for Schoon. They are just "experimenting " with Hunter.

Funny how for a guy that does not specialize in blocking, but yet the only time he will see time on offense
is in blocking situations, which is a dead giveaway when he comes in.

These coaches already have such low regards for getting our RBs involved an schemed in the pass game,
how much of a chance is Hunter gonna have as a pass catcher ?