Is it a such this as a bad win after seeing our defense let seattle score 35 pts at home?

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Makes you think how will they defend offenses led by Hurts, Allen, and Tua? Glad they got the win but that defense was awful tonight and hope its not a carryover to December. I mean this is how I expected the Eagles game to go not Geno Smith lol Well we will see what happens on 12/10

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Nah. Seattle has one of the best receiving groups in the league. I also think the Cowboys brass looked too much into Geno's shoulder injury and expected them to dink and dunk and lean on the run.
Was one of the worst defensive performances we've had in a while...i would say the worst defensive performances we've had since Quinn took over. Raiders a lot of reffing was involved but this was just straight up bad.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I get what you're saying but you know we already played the eagles right? and did a much better job against them than the seahawks

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Makes you think how will they defend offenses led by Hurts, Allen, and Tua? Glad they got the win but that defense was awful tonight and hope its not a carryover to December. I mean this is how I expected the Eagles game to go not Geno Smith lol Well we will see what happens on 12/10
It’s not a bad win. You’re just not happy they won.

HungryLion

Reaction score
No such thing as a bad win.

I was concerned with how poorly the defense played for the first 3 quarters.

But then they go and end the game soooooo incredibly well. So they’re a mixed bag tonight.

CWR

Reaction score

Na man its a great win.

Finding ways to win when your hallmark is absent only bolsters confidence.

D was off, but they'll get it back together.

MS17

Reaction score
the Cowboys can win the division if they keep up this winning streak--the December road games will tell the tale.
Somewhere Eagles fans are mumbling, "If you ain't first, yer last."

RS12

Reaction score
The other team gets paid too. Seattle has some talent. Wish Metcalf was a Cowboy.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Every game isn’t gonna be a blowout. You have to win games like this, too. Eagles win close games all of the time.

A win is a win.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It was a bad defensive performance. Don’t know if it was being tired from playing 3 games in 12 days or what. But I do know DQ did his team no favors.