Is it personal between JJ and Dak?

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I cant help but wonder since the end of the season, that all we hear about is Dak and his 60 million, no tag, no trade clause, how Dak has all the cards, and he wants to reset the QB market.

now hear me out…it just could be possible that the Jones boys are in such embarrassing situation, they have been check mated by Dak and his agent that they’re gritting their teeth and we all know the ego JJ/SJ have, that they have decided to just let him play out his final year and move on.

thus no talks about any extensions or new deals, no nothing has happened as evident by our non existence in FA.

I feel this could be a personal matter between the two sides, what say you?

Staubacher

Reaction score
Absolutely not. I don't know why people are interpreting anything that's happened as Jerry divorcing himself from Dak. He is all in with him till the bitter end. He has Jerry's lawyer representing him in this legal entanglement.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Absolutely not. I don't know why people are interpreting anything that's happened as Jerry divorcing himself from Dak. He is all in with him till the bitter end. He has Jerry's lawyer representing him in this legal entanglement.
anyone could hire Jerry’s lawyer, i doubt he had to get permission

CowboyChris

Reaction score
The Cowboys will go as far as Dak takes em. And that’s how far they went.

Jerry’s words, not mine.

The end is no longer near. It’s here.
I agree but i think it’s more than the playoff loss to GB, the whole team laid an egg not just Dak

John813

Reaction score
I don't think the front office has anything against Dak. Maybe Todd France but that's just business.

Our ownership has a busy schedule this month, just no time for free agents or contract talks.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Nah. Relations are probably as good as they can be. Jerry loves Dak, and Dak loves Jerry...

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
The Cowboys will go as far as Dak takes em. And that’s how far they went.

Jerry’s words, not mine.

The end is no longer near. It’s here.
Yup, Jerry is basically telling Dak you want that bag buddy? Then you better take this mediocre team and win me a SB with it. You want Mahomes money then be the man for once instead of leeching off the talent around you. Not happening of course, the fraud will get exposed like never before this season. I can't believe the nightmare is almost over, exciting times.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yup, Jerry is basically telling Dak you want that bag buddy? Then you better take this mediocre team and win me a SB with it. You want Mahomes money then be the man for once instead of leeching off the talent around you. Not happening of course, the fraud will get exposed like never before this season. I can't believe the nightmare is almost over, exciting times.
I'll bet you even money he gets injured again.
He doesn't handle pressure very well.
You are correct Jerry wants revenge and he has paid for the privilege to get what he's owed!!!

Swagger

Reaction score
What legal entanglement?

Swagger

Reaction score
Fully agree and I'm looking forward to the future post Prescott.

Happy days around the corner indeed.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
This talent around him is about to be the worst of his career. Losing 2 OL, starting RB, LB, #3 WR, maybe Gilmore. And adding nothing to replace them.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This talent around him is about to be the worst of his career. Losing 2 OL, starting RB, LB, #3 WR, maybe Gilmore. And adding nothing to replace them.
All expected losses. We knew that before FA started. And we knew the Cowboys wouldn't be active to start in FA also. We have to wait. Yay us! Lol.