Is it RESPECT time?

dfense

Reaction score
I've been hearing alot on the sports stations about how the Cowboys fair in the next couple weeks will tell what the team is made of.

Well, that was before Pitt and the Gmen. Possibly the two best teams in the game today. But for a bad mistake on offense, the Cowboys dominated the first three quarters against Pitt on the road in a nasty environment. "We let em off the hook" said Denny.

True to form, struck by a media attack after a loss, the Cowboys come home to a week of supposed infighting and finger pointing. Then go out and dominate the SB champs. Allowing only two field goals, no TD's and spanking the Giants right out of big D.

What's most amazing about these two games is the offense was not operating at peek efficiency. Missing their top two RB's and their brand new LG. Still they managed to almost beat both teams.

So two weeks ago all I heard on the Sports News channels was who can Dallas beat?

Now I'm thinking, who's out there that this team can't beat?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dfense;2497125 said:
I've been hearing alot on the sports stations about how the Cowboys fair in the next couple weeks will tell what the team is made of.

Well, that was before Pitt and the Gmen. Possibly the two best teams in the game today. But for a bad mistake on offense, the Cowboys dominated the first three quarters against Pitt on the road in a nasty environment. "We let em off the hook" said Denny.

True to form, struck by a media attack after a loss, the Cowboys come home to a week of supposed infighting and finger pointing. Then go out and dominate the SB champs. Allowing only two field goals, no TD's and spanking the Giants right out of big D.

What's most amazing about these two games is the offense was not operating at peek efficiency. Missing their top two RB's and their brand new LG. Still they managed to almost beat both teams.

So two weeks ago all I heard on the Sports News channels was who can Dallas beat?

I have said all year long if Dallas plays up to their ability there is not a team out there they can't beat. Dallas has been their worst enemy this year other than losing Romo for a few games. We have the talent but we have to play as a team if they do that than this team can win against anyone out there if we don’t then we will not win games. I sometimes think the Cowboys started off talking to much about the SB instead of dealing with the teams at hand.

cmacch

Reaction score
dfense;2497125 said:

It depends. If our D continues to look this good, and our O steps it up to the same level, I really think the answer is no one.

Consistency on D and improvement on O are key. Without one or the other or both, we could very well end up facing the same disappointment as last year. Only time will tell.