Is it this weekend?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Hey, does the nfl start this weekend? and do we play this weekend?

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Nope. Starts next weekend (well, actually, it starts Thurs. Sept.9). We play Minnesota on Sunday Sept. 12.

Rezz

Mr. Blonde
Reaction score
RW31 said:
Hey, does the nfl start this weekend? and do we play this weekend?

No, first real game is next Thursday nite...and we play that sunday...the 12th.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

Hey, give him a break... those NFL schedules can be tough to find on the internet.

And he's probably just distracted, what with Christmas coming up next week and all.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Danny White said:
Hey, give him a break... those NFL schedules can be tough to find on the internet.

And he's probably just distracted, what with Christmas coming up next week and all.

That's just wrong. :D

kmp77

Reaction score
Danny White said:

*spit take*

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Even if I did not know the ansewer I would not have asked anyone here. LOL Talk about setting yourself up for abuse. LOL

Reaction score
Okay I'd like to take the opportunity on this post to address a huge pet peeve of mine on this, or any other forum board.

These types of threads, "what time does the game start?", "what was the score of such and such game?", "what's the best way to get tickets to such and such?" are not only just annoying, they are just a blatant attempt by the thread starter to draw attention to themselves.

You people that do this don't have a leg to stand on as to why. You're ON a computer you OBVIOUSLY know how to use, and obviously have the time to do so, so LOOK THE CRAP UP YOURSELF, and stop beating everyone down with your stupid "look at me, I just thought of a question that kind of looks legitimate, so all start a thread about it" BULL-S!!!

Freekin' time waste!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
The reason I ask is because my cousins are going camping and I wanted to stay home because of the game. The reason i thought it was this weekend was because of ESPN nfl 2k5.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Okay I'd like to take the opportunity on this post to address a huge pet peeve of mine on this, or any other forum board.

These types of threads, "what time does the game start?", "what was the score of such and such game?", "what's the best way to get tickets to such and such?" are not only just annoying, they are just a blatant attempt by the thread starter to draw attention to themselves.

You people that do this don't have a leg to stand on as to why. You're ON a computer you OBVIOUSLY know how to use, and obviously have the time to do so, so LOOK THE CRAP UP YOURSELF, and stop beating everyone down with your stupid "look at me, I just thought of a question that kind of looks legitimate, so all start a thread about it" BULL-S!!!

Freekin' time waste!

very true, about a month ago i made a wallpaper of the schedule maybe some people can use it if they want Schedule

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
jacs said:
very true, about a month ago i made a wallpaper of the schedule maybe some people can use it if they want Schedule

Thanks a bunch jacs. That is pretty handy. :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Danny White said:

A genuine LAUGH OUT LOUD response. I think you've just earned your Juke99 Sarcasm Card.

Well done. Indeed.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Yo, DC,

The doc called and said to increase your dosage. :p Deep breaths, man, deep breaths ...

Reaction score
Reef Engineer said:
Yo, DC,

The doc called and said to increase your dosage. :p Deep breaths, man, deep breaths ...

Aghhh, go scrape some barnacles off something why don't 'cha, ya Capt. Nemo wannabe!! :p