Is Jason Still involved in play calling?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I now wonder if jg is telling Linehan what to do via head set, and as evidence jason always has the play sheets in his pants ! lol
Why does he have those??

He may not be calling them into the QB, but he could be calling certain plays at certain times, to
linehan ,who then calls the play into QB.

Otherwise I see no reason to have those play sheets in his pants.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I now wonder if jg is telling Linehan what to do via head set, and as evidence jason always has the play sheets in his pants ! lol
Why does he have those??

He may not be calling them into the QB, but he could be calling certain plays at certain times, to

This is my complete and utter guess on how it works.

Jason used to be the OC which meant that when the offense wasn't on the field, he had to get with the offensive assistants and formulate how they were going to deploy and attack the next time round. Now that he is no longer the OC, I guess that he doesn't do much of that anymore. That side of things is probably all handled by Linehan while Garrett involves himself with the defense.

While the offense is on the field he has the ability to overrule anything Linehan does. You can make up whatever fantasy you want. It's besides the point because Garrett seems to have handpicked Linehan. If Linehan sucks then so does Garrett by proxy.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well they said JG would be more involved with defense, but I dont really believe that, he had no defensive background or experience.
I also think JG is also heavily involved in game planning with Linehan.

I dont think Linehan is a puppet, but I wonder does jason meddle during the game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why does he have those??

Clappy is great at looking like he does something. But in reality, he does very little. But he does clap, he does throw the red flag, and he does pat fannies. :lmao: