Is Jerry the most annoying owner in sports?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
My Mt Rushmore of annoying owners is Jeanie Buss, James Dolan, Peter Angelos and Robert McNair.

Jerry however deserves a monument all by himself. Is he the worst in sports?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Michael Jordan is the worst/most annoying owner to me. Nasty human being, awful results, failing franchise, dwindling fan interest.

Jerry is the most visible, which can annoy us fans. The thing about Jerry that annoys me the most is him being the GM and putting his unqualified son being in charge of roster building. Jerry is a great owner. Awful General Manager.

phildadon86

Reaction score
My Mt Rushmore of annoying owners is Jeanie Buss, James Dolan, Peter Angelos and Robert McNair.

Not even close. Yes

raven55

Reaction score
he is all that you said plus more like i have said before Jimmy Johnson got him his super bowls he didn't also he doesn't deserve that gold jacket that was gotten for him by Jimmy Johnson

phildadon86

Reaction score
Michael Jordan is the worst/most annoying owner to me. Nasty human being, awful results, failing franchise, dwindling fan interest.

Jerry is the most visible, which can annoy us fans. The thing about Jerry that annoys me the most is him being the GM and putting his unqualified son being in charge of roster building. Jerry is a great owner. Awful General Manager.
A great owner would fire a GM and wouldn't hire family like this is a mom and pop burger joint. The nepotism that is poisoning this franchise starts with Jerry not being a good owner.

blueblood70

Reaction score

only equal to the fan base sure.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Not remotely close...imo

He has his flaws though, no doubt

JayFord

Reaction score
Man I am sorry. Orioles are rough. I gave up on the Knicks and the NBA.
last season was amazing they exceeded expectations....

however...the past 20+ years as a whole outside of a few great seasons like 2 or 3 theyve been blah

joseephuss

Reaction score
he is all that you said plus more like i have said before Jimmy Johnson got him his super bowls he didn't also he doesn't deserve that gold jacket that was gotten for him by Jimmy Johnson
Jerry hired Jimmy. That counts for something. Teams were interested in Jimmy, but none stepped up and actually hired him. And Jerry pretty much let Jimmy do his thing. Jones is very deserving of criticism, but if he doesn't hire Johnson things would have been very different.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Jerry hired Jimmy. That counts for something. Teams were interested in Jimmy, but none stepped up and actually hired him. And Jerry pretty much let Jimmy do his thing. Jones is very deserving of criticism, but if he doesn't hire Johnson things would have been very different.
Nah they laughed at Jerry for hiring Jimmy. I'm sure some of that had to do with firing Landry, but Tex was gonna fire him anyways if the sale hadn't gone thru.

I think the one move I'll never forgive Jerry for is not taking Randy Moss

Motorola

Reaction score

How can Jones be a great owner if he keeps himself as the Awful General Manager? Plus keepin his unqualified son in charge of roster building?