Is JG losing the locker room like Wade Phillips did?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
...oh it will, right after Jets game.

I don't know, I just haven't seen anything within the locker that makes it look like a circus. Remember all those video logs Tashard Choice used to do? It was pretty much a frat party every day at camp cupcake.

That game at GB was a huge low moment in Dallas history. I remember having a "all hope is lost" at that point.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This thread is hilarious . Doesn’t even know who our HC was. Wade Wilson. Lol

Reactions: CWR

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Um, Wade Wilson is the former QB coach that just died.
What’s with the um? Is that for dramatic effect?

As far as Garrett if there is no nfc championship appearance I just wonder if at some point Garrett realizes that after 10 years it’s just time to give someone else a chance and not seek a contract as head coach and he and the Jones work out a title for a position in the front office. That I think is the most likely scenario. He’s not getting fired.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course he isn’t.
If anything, he gained significantly this week.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
C’mon, guys. Can’t you see how this loss just feels different? I mean, they lost, but it was a good loss. You watch. A couple more losses like this, and the Cowboys will become the new Patriots.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Of course he isn’t.
If anything, he gained significantly this week.

Oh yah......what a great coaching display. Lol

Weren’t you the person that claimed you didn’t care that Garrett doesn’t yell and scream?

But now you think he won over his players by doing just that.

Another boneheaded comment by Mrs Garrett.

Kaiser

Reaction score
So we saw an offense that looked DOA against New Orleans. The defense held the opposition to 12, which should always be more than sufficient in 2019, so it's hard to complain about the defensive effort. One game fluke, maybe? On to Green Bay.

I haven't read the whole thread but that Wade Garrett guy SUCKS.

I wouldn't call the offense DOA against the Saints, they scored 10 points this year but 13 points last year and won. Its two teams that are pretty evenly matched.

Also Garrett lost his cookies because there were two atrocious calls and the Ref baited him on the first one. The flag was a joke because there have literally been a thousand HC outbursts on the sidelines that were way worse that never got a flag. Jerry was right to ridicule the ref, if you can't listen to a HC screaming then don't make horrible calls. Its not difficult.

cern

Reaction score
Three games of adulation. Now two crushing defeats in a row. The festering begins. The finger of eternal blame will start pointing soon. Carbuncles and boils. Won't be pretty.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Weren’t you the person that claimed you didn’t care that Garrett doesn’t yell and scream?

Quit asking dumb questions and then answering them wrong and then pretending *I’m* the one who said something stupid. Thanks.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

:hammer::yourock::bow: