Is Josh Bell a Cowboys Fan

vicjagger

Reaction score
He's from Irving, so..

Most total bases in the Month of May since Willie Mays.

Most total bases in a month than any player in Pirates history ( they were founded more than 100 yrs before he was born)

Leads all of MLB in to total bases by a wide margin. Historic month.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
It’s sad. I used to collect baseball cards and somewhat follow the MLB back in the 80s and 90s. But now, I couldn’t tell you a single player and I haven’t even heard of the name Josh Bell until this post.

Meanwhile, I could name every single starter on every NFL and NBA roster.

J817

Reaction score
I remember Josh Bell when he was drafted. Haven’t really kept up with his career in the show. I think the Rangers played the Pirates about a month ago. Whenever that was was probably my only exposure to Pirates ever.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
It’s sad. I used to collect baseball cards and somewhat follow the MLB back in the 80s and 90s. But now, I couldn’t tell you a single player and I haven’t even heard of the name Josh Bell until this post.

Every single starter on each NFL roster is pretty damn impressive. I could probably get close on the NBA

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I used to be able to name all the starters on all the NFL teams back on the 80’s and 90’s, but can’t do it now. I don’t keep up with it all like I used to.

I guess buying the yearly magazines and preview books was the only way to get info back then, and the transactions list. So looked at pretty much everything. And looked at it from cover to cover. But now I don’t buy them, as it can be found on the internet. But then I don’t go to look at other teams rosters too often,
But the Palm Beach Post had a great sports section and covered everything pretty good. And the Sunday game day section was fantastic for all the teams.

I know in 85, I knew the dolphins players better than their own fans. As if they were winning, they were Do.phons fans, if losing, they were a fan of the team from the area they moved from. Or what ever team was hot at the time.

I would ask them to name the Dolphins offense or defense. They would say, uh, uh, Marino and Shula. And say, well, I can’t think right now, but I know it. Lol.
Then I would tell them and they would say oh, yeah that’s right I knew that.
A few would get 5 to 10 players. I met maybe 5 to 10 true Dolphins fans in my 14 years there.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score

I used to watch all of the Braves and Spurs games but haven't in years. Just don't have the time for baseball and kind of got turned off by the NBA. I saw a segment about the Braves recently and was shocked that I didn't know a single player.

ESisback

Reaction score
He's from Irving, so..

Most total bases in a month than any player in Pirates history ( they were founded more than 100 yrs before he was born)

Pirates ownership is a problem. Despite a rich history as one of THE baseball franchises, the Nuttings are cheap and addicted to Welfare (revenue sharing). Bell is a star, so watch. A team with deep pockets (Yankees, Dodgers) will come poaching.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Every single starter on each NFL roster is pretty damn impressive. I could probably get close on the NBA
Well if I’m being honest, probably not EVERY single NFL starter, but I could come close. A lot of positional battles without incumbent starters on some AFC teams would probably mess me up.

But I could for sure do the NBA and probably score about 80% on all NFL starters.

I’m not sure if I could name a single baseball player right now. Clayton Kershaw! He’s been on the OKC news for playing for our semi-pro team. That’s it. That’s all I know. Is Ichiro a player?

Londonboy

Reaction score

Who's the starting RG for the Cincinnati Bungles?

You're on the Honour System, so no cheating.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He's from Irving, so..

What a strange thing to care about enough to strike up a convo about on the Fanzone.
Hey! You think some baseball player is a fan of the Cowboys? Like, I care about this!

Londonboy

Reaction score
What a strange thing to care about enough to strike up a convo about on the Fanzone.
Hey! You think some baseball player is a fan of the Cowboys? Like, I care about this!
You cared enough to reply, so maybe, deep, deep, down, You do.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He's from Irving, so..

One of the few bright spots for my middling Buccos. Ahhh, the 70s, when the Pirates and Cowboys were always contenders and sometimes champions.

40 years later I'm still hanging with both, for better or worse.

ESisback

Reaction score
One of the few bright spots for my middling Buccos. Ahhh, the 70s, when the Pirates and Cowboys were always contenders and sometimes champions.

40 years later I'm still hanging with both, for better or worse.

Me too, Jake! Clemente, Stargell, Maz, Parker, Sanguillen—the kids have NO idea—Doc Ellis, Steve Blass, Bruce Kison!