Twitter: Is LVE injury issues finally behind him?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Only time and contact will tell. But I think the big thing is will he be that force that he was his rookie year?

Shedding tackles, blowing up screens, actually tackling the ball carrier or will he play with the thought of injury and be closer to last year?
If hes playing like that thats why we have Neal and Cox. Him playing timid does nothing. He's already slow

slick325

Reaction score
Rooting for the guy. I think he can play. He just needs to prove he can stay healthy. Hoping he has a big season because that would help the defense immensely.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If he stays healthy for a full season, he’s likely to be a tackling machine who will also excel in coverage & come away with a few picks.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Well, even the FO is wondering about this as well and that's why he wasn't offered an extension. Waiting to see if he is fully healthy and can play well for a season injury free. If he can and does....and willing to sign a team friendly deal, he may stay. But if not, then it's "hasta la vista, baby"....

blueblood70

Reaction score
game 1 qtr 2

P5ULDS9.jpg

Aven8

Reaction score
He better stay healthy if he wants to get paid.

Having said that his personality seems odd watching him on Hard Knocks. Either dumb or a jerk…..I can’t put my finger on it.

DanA

Reaction score
I hope he balls out and gets himself a bag somewhere else. I’d never feel confident he’s over his injuries though.

dcstar

Reaction score
Hopefully so. I hope the young man goes on to a long career with accolades.

Go Cowboys!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
This is football.. the possibility of injury is inherently present on every play. As such neither LVE nor any other player is ever truly past "the injury woes.."

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Who knows? It could be but in a violent sport, it's not likely.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He better stay healthy if he wants to get paid.

Having said that his personality seems odd watching him on Hard Knocks. Either dumb or a jerk…..I can’t put my finger on it.

I haven't watched HK but I did see a clip on YT of him being interviewed and had similar thoughts. Don't think he's a jerk. Maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Or maybe just completely hates being interviewed or focused on. Definitely didn't seem comfortable.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course they are behind him. The question is whether they will catch back up and move ahead of him again.