Is Minnesota really this bad?

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Michael Vick is NOT a QB

I would give up Bledsoe easy to have Michael Vick as our QB. Everyone is scared of him running. Put him in Dallas with better WRs then he has over in Atlanta and he will be just as dangerous with his arm.

If we had Vick. Teams would be scared to death to blitz us. And with our WRs he can make some real big plays.

I would give anything to have Vick as our QB.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
I would give up Bledsoe easy to have Michael Vick as our QB. Everyone is scared of him running. Put him in Dallas with better WRs then he has over in Atlanta and he will be just as dangerous with his arm.

If we had Vick. Teams would be scared to death to blitz us. And with our WRs he can make some real big plays.

Bingo

Just another Vick fanboy who thinks exciting = great

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Wolverine said:

Its not the receivers....its Vick's inability to get the ball to them.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Carson Palmer - 20-27 266 3 TD 1 Int.

Dante Culpepper - 7-13 73 0 TDs 2 Ints.

Culpepper is one of the most overrated QBs in the NFL. No Moss has proved that.

Glad we have Bledsoe instead of Culpepper.

Agreed. He now has to actually look at more than one defensive scheme. Not just the "cover Moss" defense. I too thought he was overrated but was publicly flogged for even suggesting that FACT. I'd pull him. NOTHING is better than a Minnesota loss and not seeing Culpepper do the bread roll.

ghst187

Reaction score
Wolverine said:

then you'd be okay with us never winning a SB.
I'm glad you're not our GM.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
junk said:
Its not the receivers....its Vick's inability to get the ball to them.

really Vick just threw agreatpass running out of bounds, and it went through jenkins hands, dont hand me that BS, when Vick gets recivers that cna catch he will be good,

BTW crumpler sure didnt suffer from Vick inabilty to pass, i mean didnt he getlike 900 yards reciveing?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Hostile said:
You know, a lot of people scoffed when i said Carson Palmer would be a top 10 QB this year. Marvin Lewis is a great defensive coach and he will build that team. He got some good football people behind him The Johnsons, Chad, and Rudi, are good football players.

I think Cincy can be a damn good football team.
Agreed. Plus not having 1 WR that requires double and triple coverage is crashing their superbowl dreams back down to reality.