Is Moore everthing that Garrett was supposed to be?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The more I read about Moore the more I like him. The problem for me hearing about a new young offensive genius was that this was exactly what we heard about Garrett. We all know how that turned out. But Garrett was a smart guy so everyone simply assumed that would translate into being a football genius. Which it definitely hasn't. The more I read about Moore the more it seems that he has what Garrett is lacking. That football intelligence and inquisitive creative mind. Lets just hope they give him autonomy.

http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...from-a-kid-collecting-playbooks-to-cowboys-oc

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
The more I read about Moore the more I like him. The problem for me hearing about a new young offensive genius was that this was exactly what we heard about Garrett. We all know how that turned out. But Garrett was a smart guy so everyone simply assumed that would translate into being a football genius. Which it definitely hasn't. The more I read about Moore the more it seems that he has what Garrett is lacking. That football intelligence and inquisitive creative mind. Lets just hope they give him autonomy.

http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...from-a-kid-collecting-playbooks-to-cowboys-oc
Going by knowledge of their current positions Kellen may have already bypassed Garrett.

InTheZone

Reaction score

until we have a few years of Moore we don't know

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

actions speak louder than talk and speculations. I mean people are already praising the dude, when we have yet to even see one creative play.

kskboys

Reaction score
There is no way to know at present.

My opinion: I like the kid and think he might be able to figure it out. Basically, JG was known to be smart, but Moore is known more to be football smart. I'm hoping we have accidented into a special football mind. To be seen!!!

stiletto

Reaction score

I am willing to see. I think part of me wraps him into the loser Detroit Lion mentality along with the Garrett failure but I am not sure I'd be a true objective person if I did that. I am willing to give a year to see what the dude has. Seems like the powers-at-be are willing to do the same. After 20+ years of futility one more isn't going to kill me especially when our QB seems to feel it is the right way to go. I'll go along with not as much judgement as usual. If it doesn't work out then so be it. Garrett is on his last leg ..it's obvious.. and I see the light finally. It's a good thing really. I am on the "Trust in Dak" club right now. If Moore is one of those guys too, then awesome.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I’ve always said kid was football smart. Wish he had worked with better coaches than Scott and JG. Wish he was working for a different coach that might would give him free reign over the offense I just have a feeling JG’s thumb print will be there. Wish he had spent a few more years as a QB coach. I am very interested in seeing what he brings to the table