Is Outcome Determined?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Not certain how this will play on the CowboysZone, but this video asks questions.

Are we, as fans, prepared for the truth if those questions are answered to indicate the games are as scripted as a Hollywood blockbuster?

I have never really considered this to be fact. Yet one comment in this video, made by Bayless, is each ref has an ear piece during the game.

Why would they need that? The only communications between refs is verbal in person. They have no way to communicate beyond the field except the instant replay. Why would they need a listening device?

Judge for yourself.

ghst187

Reaction score
No way does the No call on Hitchens belong anywhere on those bad ref montages…
I don’t even agree that it was PI. Would’ve been a coward call that I hate

Flamma

Reaction score
Not certain how this will play on the CowboysZone, but this video asks questions.

Are we, as fans, prepared for the truth if those questions are answered to indicate the games are as scripted as a Hollywood blockbuster?

I have never really considered this to be fact. Yet one comment in this video, made by Bayless, is each ref has an ear piece during the game.

Why would they need that? The only communications between refs is verbal in person. They have no way to communicate beyond the field except the instant replay. Why would they need a listening device?

Judge for yourself.

We had a thread on this already. I even think this video was in that thread.

The guy makes good points. Especially his points 3 and 4. Apparently most people didn't know that.

There's an old saying and it goes something like this. It's a lot easier to fool someone than get them to believe they're been fooled. So I'm not going to sit here and say they haven't influenced games. But at the same time I'm not going to believe that every player, official, GM, and owner are all actors.

Can big secrets be kept? Absolutely. But those in the know have to be kept to a minimum. Compartmentalized so to speak. A Hollywood production is anything but that.

Flamma

Reaction score
No way does the No call on Hitchens belong anywhere on those bad ref montages…
I don’t even agree that it was PI. Would’ve been a coward call that I hate

That crap play against Detroit? Sometimes I wonder how much people pay attention to what they're watching. First of all, the WR or TE, he had a fistfull of facemask. Why doesn't that matter? Now ask yourself, when is the last time they called interference on both the WR and DB? They usually call it on one or the other. My guess is that's why the flag was picked up. Because they committed fouls on eachother.

Ghost12

Reaction score

Judge for yourself.

It is tough to get motivated to watch a 15 minute video when you lead into it with such a phenomenally ignorant statement.

RaZon

Reaction score
Gotta be kidding me, hahaha!!!

No NFL games are not rigged, what would those losing $$$$$ be doing to those who cost them because of a rig?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I guarantee not one Cowboys fan was asking this question in the 90s when Dallas won 3 SBs. Those were 100% legit!

After 26 years of failure fans get desperate for excuses...because the reasons are too obvious, and not going away. :rolleyes:

jerry-stephen.jpg

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was the definition of "proof" changed? This is garbage. Revenue Sharing does not equate to fixing games. It just means that the league is going to make money no matter what happens as long as people watch. So what?

Are plays choreographed ? Yes and No. The guy compares an NFL play to a circus act b/c both are practiced and rehearsed before being performed in front of an audience. But the circus act doesn't have an opposition trying to foil it. The outcome is therefore predetermined. But in a game where people oppose each other , the outcome is not predetermined. Maybe the rehearsed play works. Maybe it doesn't. Most plays don't work when run against a defense. The NFL is more like chess than a circus. One teams moves are determined by what the opposition does..........unless you are Jason garret and continue running the same play into the same brick wall.