Is SalPal an Alcoholic?

Primetime42

Reaction score
You decide.

[youtube]o2UYSmbU-zo[/youtube]

Another BSPN guy makes his Cowboys hatred official.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
He sounded drunk.

His speech wasn't bad, but his filter was off ... the filter that usually disappears when someone has had a few too many. He was running his mouth and talking trash like a typical drunk Philly fan.

That was nothing like his television reports. Being on radio may have helped him loosen the reins a bit, but I'm confident that he had been drinking.

Primetime42

Reaction score
Hostile;2381441 said:
Being more hateful to Baltimore IMO.
Nah, just Troy Smith.

I take that 8-8/Falcons thing as a Skip Bayless-type smack in the face.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Holy Cow.

that is ridiculous.

I know sal pal is a moron, but that is ridiculous.

He is definitely looser than normal. And it is funny to hear him say the friggen cowboys.

anyone who calls romo overrated is a complete tool.

I hope we turn this around and stick it to all those guys that work there.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The height of journalism is when you can discuss an NFL player and say "He sucks.", that's what you get paid the big bucks for. Someone applaud this man.

Havoc

Benched
Reaction score
Sal Pal is a known Cowboy hater. He likes to route for losers. Like the Eagles.

satam55

Reaction score
Primetime42;2381405 said:
You decide.

[youtube]o2UYSmbU-zo[/youtube]

Another BSPN guy makes his Cowboys hatred official.

Keep in mind that Sal Pal was Born in N.Y. and was raised and lives in Philly and even covers the Eagles for ESPN. So Now you understand his bias against the cowboys.

He is basically a Philadelphia Eagles version of Ed Werder.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2381635 said:
Salcoholic!

That is funny right there... :laugh2:

I heard that this audio was edited.... at some point he told the guy "I wanna kiss you"

:laugh2:

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
It's a good thing sports reporters don't get held to the same standard NFL players do.

Imagine if TO did an interview as sauced as that! People would forget there's a presidential election in a week it would be covered so heavily.

History International would interrupt "Mussolini's Rise to Power" with breaking news about TO.

But really, who cares about some drunk homer sports reporter anyway?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
satam55;2381617 said:
Keep in mind that Sal Pal was Born in N.Y. and was raised and lives in Philly and even covers the Eagles for ESPN. So Now you understand his bias against the cowboys.

He is basically a Philadelphia Eagles version of Ed Werder.
I'm not so sure Ed Werder roots for the Cowboys. Sometimes I think the opposite is true.

As far as Sal, how convenient for him to not mention our injury situation as a contributing factor in our recent struggles. And he did an I-told-you-so on TO. Exactly what has TO done to disrupt the Cowboys?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2381780 said:
I'm not so sure Ed Werder roots for the Cowboys. Sometimes I think the opposite is true.

As far as Sal, how convenient for him to not mention our injury situation as a contributing factor in our recent struggles. And he did an I-told-you-so on TO. Exactly what has TO done to disrupt the Cowboys?

Troy Aikman forgot about that too during this week's telecast

satam55

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2381780 said:

EXACTLY! The National media all speak on T.O. as if he a Cancer to the team and is one of the main problems wrong with this team. :bang2:

For gods Sake, Boomer Esiason thinks that Romo and The Cowboys would be a better off without T.O. :banghead:

silver

Reaction score
Oh, he's definitively drunk. Doesn’t mean he’s totally wrong, just that he’s drunk. The only thing I totally disagree with him is about Romo being overrated.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
For somebody who's glad he doesn't have to talk about the friggin' Cowboys, he sure likes to talk about the friggin' Cowboys.