Is SalPal an Alcoholic?

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Alcoholic? Maybe. Assoholic? No doubt about it!

I've heard more intelligent and articulate diatribes on the much hated Cowboys from drunk eagle fans.

ndanger

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2382095 said:
pimp-slap the...

Break her over like a shotgun , breach load her, make her fly like an Eagle and squeeeel like a pig. She's a SalPalGal. word.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2382212 said:
Ask her to bring in some of what her old man is smoking.

Look at that photo. Can you just imagine what his daughter looks like? I'm sure you'd need some of what he's smoking just to get it up in the same room with her.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Future;2381907 said:
His daughter is in my autobiography class fwiw...

Get her a Cowboys jersey. Preferably Romo's. Then take her on a date and get a picture of the two of you and then send it to drunk boy.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Chief;2381478 said:
He sounded drunk.

His speech wasn't bad, but his filter was off ... the filter that usually disappears when someone has had a few too many. He was running his mouth and talking trash like a typical drunk Philly fan.

That was nothing like his television reports. Being on radio may have helped him loosen the reins a bit, but I'm confident that he had been drinking.

Wow, his filter was off. He clearly had a few to many and even the radio guys could see that.

Temo

Reaction score
I like when the Radio guys go silent after he says Troy Smith "sucks".

They should sent this clip to the Ravens, we all know how they are with 'bounties'

coblue

Reaction score
No, I think she means Sal is ESPN's biased awesome person in Philly as Werder is ESPN'S biased awesome person in Dallas.

Boyzmamacita;2381780 said:
I'm not so sure Ed Werder roots for the Cowboys. Sometimes I think the opposite is true.

As far as Sal, how convenient for him to not mention our injury situation as a contributing factor in our recent struggles. And he did an I-told-you-so on TO. Exactly what has TO done to disrupt the Cowboys?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
coblue;2382728 said:
No, I think she means Sal is ESPN's biased awesome person in Philly as Werder is ESPN'S biased awesome person in Dallas.
Yeah, but Sal is biased in favor of the Eagles. I'm not so sure that Werder is a Cowboys homer. The opposite may be true. He makes up stuff and is notorious for stirring up trouble, even fighting other members of the Dallas media.

Reaction score
I cant stand SalPal...

Most Anti-Cowboys Bias I have ever seen on the air, hates TO , and is too much of a homer to be credible...

Just like a lot a board members...

rangers71

Reaction score
dooomsday;2382421 said:
I loved it. Dead on.

So your a cowboy hater also?

It's crap like this that makes me not watch that stupid channel.