Twitter: Is Scandrick trolling the Eagles or Garrett?

Blackthorn

Reaction score

I always liked that Scandrick was a little chippy. The Eagles beat writers all assumed that he was trolling the Eagles, which I love. However, was this lobbed at Garrett?
usa_carson_wentz_rob_dunphy.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlCWIchJOiJXaBUxm9ssi14bNJYz-mYvB7N-r4jHcq_sy9wPAxoQ&s
Enjoy

Last edited:

EST_1986

Reaction score
whats to troll Dallas about, the losers are sitting at home?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Why do people care so much what Orlando Scandrick says? He's a relative nobody as this team's history goes.

Cmac

Reaction score
He ain't in the league......for a reason. Waitin' on his troll of the Skins.....they let him have a cup of coffee.

Tommy

Reaction score
Why do people care so much what Orlando Scandrick says? He's a relative nobody as this team's history goes.
That must mean Scandrick says things you don't agree with.

Because if he said things that agreed with your thinking you would be here quoting him.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
That must mean Scandrick says things you don't agree with.
No, actually I don't care one bit if he trolls Philly. I just don't see why it matters. I guess going on FS1 a few times means his opinions are important.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Who cares about bumdrick. He's trash and the eagles treated him as such. Don't kno why he's so salty

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Who cares about bumdrick. He's trash and the eagles treated him as such. Don't kno why he's so salty

Exactly. He doesn't have gas left in his tank. One would hope for his sake that he's hung onto money and invested it properly. It's life after football time for him. Maybe he's salty because he's not ready to let go.