Image: Is She Drinking Juice Or Alcohol?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DAIE4Mz.jpg

My wife and I had a disagreement while watching today's CBS Evening News when a story ran about new and suddenly popular drive-in theaters. @DakPresgoat will likely appreciate that part. ;)

The reporter interviewed a family enjoying a movie in the back of their pickup (see the pic below). That is when my wife spotted the young lady taking a sip and exclaimed, "Their daughter got caught on camera drinking alcohol!"

I think it is unlikely but could be wrong (I think it is a juice bottle). Does anyone recognize the label of the beverage in either photo? I apologize for the enlarged but blurry picture above.

gPA36vk.jpg

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fresh brewed iced tea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bottled crap.

Upgrade to fresh brewed! All you have to be able to do is boil water!

Of course but they are for driving to and from. The wife cut down my Mt Dew intake :lmao:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
DAIE4Mz.jpg

My wife and I had a disagreement while watching today's CBS Evening News when a story ran about new and suddenly popular drive-in theaters. @DakPresgoat will likely appreciate that part. ;)

The reporter interviewed a family enjoying a movie in the back of their pickup (see the pic below). That is when my wife spotted the young lady taking a sip and exclaimed, "Their daughter got caught on camera drinking alcohol!"

I think it is unlikely but could be wrong (I think it is a juice bottle). Does anyone recognize the label of the beverage in either photo? I apologize for the enlarged but blurry picture above.

gPA36vk.jpg
It's Pure Leaf Tea.
djWMOmS.jpg

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fresh brewed iced tea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bottled crap.

Upgrade to fresh brewed! All you have to be able to do is boil water!
Boil water, add sugar, add ice, clean the pitcher and/or ice tea maker, if you use one........and the Pure Leaf is better.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Boil water, add sugar, add ice, clean the pitcher and/or ice tea maker, if you use one........and the Pure Leaf is better.
I don't use sugar.

Boil water, add ice, drink. Not that difficult and substantially cheaper! A 100 count of tea bags is like $4! I use 4-5 per 3/4 gallon of tea. That's like $4 for 15 gallons of tea. One of those pre-made are what? $3-$4 for 16-20oz?

At 16oz, I get 120 16oz glasses of tea for $4. You get one. :D:laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't use sugar.

Boil water, add ice, drink. Not that difficult and substantially cheaper! A 100 count of tea bags is like $4! I use 4-5 per 3/4 gallon of tea. That's like $4 for 15 gallons of tea. One of those pre-made are what? $3-$4 for 16-20oz?

I have an iced tea maker and yeah, it's cheap, because it's a pain in the ***. I imagine it's worse for people who like the raspberry, or whatever flavor. The tea is very good, convenient, consistent, and I get them on sale for $5 for a 6 pack. Plus, I use the empty bottles for water. The square bottles are very easy to hold on to. I don't think I've ever dropped or had one slip out of my hand. Much better than round bottles.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have an iced tea maker and yeah, it's cheap, because it's a pain in the ***. I imagine it's worse for people who like the raspberry, or whatever flavor. The tea is very good, convenient, consistent, and I get them on sale for $5 for a 6 pack. Plus, I use the empty bottles for water. The square bottles are very easy to hold on to. I don't think I've ever dropped or had one slip out of my hand. Much better than round bottles.

$5????? I am paying $9.99 here in LA :facepalm:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

What is an Ice Tea maker? I use a pot to boil the water.

When I was growing up. My grandparents used to put a gallon jug in the yard with tea bags and water. Each day we had a fresh gallon of Sun tea.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What is an Ice Tea maker? I use a pot to boil the water.

When I was growing up. My grandparents used to put a gallon jug in the yard with tea bags and water. Each day we had a fresh gallon of Sun tea.
Sun tea is good. It has a different flavor to it. My father used to make it in Phoenix.......It didn't take long there.

An iced tea maker is similar to a coffee maker, but you put a pitcher filled with ice under a basket, in which you put your teabags.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I don't use sugar.

Stevia is a good sweetener for tea (for those that do want it sweet)

nobody

Reaction score
If you're going to buy premade tea, Pure Leaf is pretty good... I'll occasionally have an unsweet one if I'm feeling too lazy to brew some.